Respected Contributor

Wen Finishing Treatment Creme

I don't remember who it was that said that the trick to the finishing treatment creme was to rub it in your hands until it is clear, but it works. I used a pea size today on finished styled hair. I made sure I rubbed my hands together well before putting it in my hair. It added shine and soft hold to my style. Before when I used it, it seemed to make my hair feel gummy or something. This time, it didnt. I have very thick, fine textured hair.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Valued Contributor

Re: Wen Finishing Treatment Creme

Thanks Hilary, I learn something new here almost every day. I’ll give this a try next time I cleans.

The last great tip I have used, was the dip in the shower stream while cleansing. Oh and I might try the T-Shirt or pillowcase for drying my hair to cut down on the frizz, that Chaz suggested last night.

Valued Contributor

I had used the treatment cream when it first came out and discarded it after one or two uses because it made my hair gummy. I'm now considering buying it again and giving it another chance, using this method.

Respected Contributor

I never felt the FTC did anything for my hair, but I still have plenty left so I'm happy to give this method a try and see if that helps.

Valued Contributor

I just got some FC last week....I'll have to give this a go!

Respected Contributor

I just rubbed my hands together a little longer than normal. It was almost rubbed into my hands so that all that was left was a very thin layer. Less is more with the FTC. Also the rubbing helps to warm it up to distribute the oils/extracts. That is probably why I liked it better. It was a small amount and I got it distributed better. This is the first time I have used it and liked it. I have tried it several times before. This is the first time I saw the shine that others have said they get with the FTC. It also helped to tame flyaways and my hair seemed to stay where I put it.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

On 4/20/2014 qtrmoonlady1 said:

I had used the treatment cream when it first came out and discarded it after one or two uses because it made my hair gummy. I'm now considering buying it again and giving it another chance, using this method.

I have a sealed one I would happily send you, if you don't want to buy it again. Let me know Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

I have tried it every which way you can think of and can't get it to do anything for my hair. I don't have the same hair type though so perhaps for some hair types it just doesn't work.

Honored Contributor

I don't use the FC every day, it's usually on days when I just wet my hair and restyle and it needs a little something. I've used it wet (even though we're not supposed to) and it works well, too.

I love what it does for my hair on day 2.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

I use the finishing crème everyday...mainly on the ends and up about 3/4's of my hair length. It really does help me w/ flyaways and holds the style longer than when I don't use it.

I have long, fine, color treated hair...but lots of it. My hair is normally straight as can be but I do style it w/ a curl. I rub the finishing crème in my palms and just start twisting my hair ends.

I also just love the smell. ADORE the smell.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."