Respected Contributor
I have been using the bcc off and on for a year and a half now. I have a 32 oz. bottle of Pom and a 16 oz. bottle of lavender. Sometimes when I use it, it doesn't seem any more moisturizing than my Philosophy body wash. Then it occurred to me that I may need to use more. After all, you have to use more cc because it doesn't lather. Why would the bcc be any different? Today, I used more and my skin feels super soft!!! Anyways, I am posting this just in case there are other that may not be getting the best results from the bcc. Just use more. I used a pump on each section of my body. A pump on each arm, each leg, tummy, chest, etc. I think I used about 7 pumps total. I followed with the Wen lotion and my skin feels awesome. I think I will be using this daily. Smiley Happy
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Valued Contributor

Re: Wen Body Cleansing Creme

I may look into the POM since I believe it's gluten free, but that'll be the only flavor I'll be able to use. I do use my BGT CC all over though...you're right, when I use more my skin feels uber soft and when I use less not so much. Glad you're liking it!

Valued Contributor

I love the BCC and lotion! Then when I started using the oils too....WOW! I don't mix the oil in with my lotion, I use the oil first then when I'm completly dry I use the lotion. They are awesome! Good tip, Hillary, about using some more. I apply it with a washcloth then use the loofah the scrub it in and exfoliate.
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Respected Contributor

I just smooth plain, old olive oil onto my semi-damp skin when I'm out of the shower. This keeps my eczema at bay and works wonders for the skin. Nothing fancy or expensive. It is something that you can get just about anywhere!

Valued Contributor

I love using the POM bc as a facial cleanser. I alternate it now with the POM cc and my skin is softer now than its ever been. Beautiful stuff!

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/20/2014 qtrmoonlady1 said:

I love using the POM bc as a facial cleanser. I alternate it now with the POM cc and my skin is softer now than its ever been. Beautiful stuff!

I do too qtrmoonlady, love the POM BCC but for the past few days I've been alternating with the SOB CC and it is also great as a facial cleanser per Chaz.