Trusted Contributor
I've watched several Wen shows this visit and very little mention of 613 and no product offered that I could see. I was hoping to hear more about it, as it was included in the recent TSV, and I love the scent. I'd just like to learn more about his/when to use. Any ideas why there was no product offering?
Respected Contributor

The Fig and 613 Package was presented sometime today. It's actually a very good price for 32 oz.....less than 49.00.

Esteemed Contributor
There was a kit left over from around Christmas that sold out the other day. June should bring many 613 offerings and perhaps new items. Last September the 613 was offered in the gallon, it soldout in two days. As for use, I use 4-5 pumps mixed with my CC for my second cleanse. I also use it as an overnight in place of remoist.
Honored Contributor

lizzief, beaches pretty much covered what I was going to say. You might want to check out post #5 of the Wen 101 thread because there is a section on 613 CC.

For me personally, this is my cleansing routine:

* first cleanse -- TT (rotate CA in every fourth cleanse)

* second cleanse -- any Seasonal (rotate in 613 every third cleanse)

* leave-in -- 1/2 pump 613 CC (16oz bottle), 1 pump 613 SC & 3 pumps 613 mousse.

I could probably use 613 CC for my second cleanse all the time, but i just love rotating the Seasonals in. Since the 613 line of products has the most concentrated amount of amino acids & beauty ingredients in all of them, I always use them for my leave-in.

Also, I sometimes use 613 CC with my Clarisonic as a facial cleanser.

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Trusted Contributor
Thanks, ladies, I just went through every show, and no 613 offerings. It must be very popular that he can't even offer it, much like BGT is getting I guess! There are still some on QVC.com , and you can pay the higher price on his website, but I was just wondering why there wasn't a special offering during this visit. He's usually pretty high on 613, but not much more than a peep about it this visit.
Honored Contributor
On 4/19/2014 lizzief said: Thanks, ladies, I just went through every show, and no 613 offerings. It must be very popular that he can't even offer it, much like BGT is getting I guess! Apparently I'll have to keep an eye out for the gallon, or try his website!

Sometimes Chaz has a mother's day special on his site (20% discount, with free shipping on orders over $100). The info gets shared on the forum, so watch out for it. Make your purchase early because products sell out. Otherwise, I'm guessing that the 613 gallons will be available in September.

The 613/fig duo was presented on this morning's 8am ET show with Leah. Chaz had a 7-minute spot in that show. He mentioned that he specifically put together this duo for Leah. She likes both of them because they are moisturizing for her hair.

613 CC is very popular. In fact, on QVC, all of the Wen 613 products are some of the top Wen best sellers.

-- bebe Smile