Super Contributor

My rant, what has happened to the Wen forum?

I come here for fun and to share our experiences with Wen and the different products and formulas. We post our good and bad experiences.

We are criticized on the Q forums for not being critical of Wen even though we do share our personal experiences good and bad, and now tonight I went to check Wen Dooters page for a possible hint on an OTO tonight and see we are being criticized there. Even by Wen Dooters. We know who is really posting for the horse right.

Makes me sad. I think I'm a positive poster and level headed, I ignore the pot-stirrers and bullies. It's disheartening to be "grouped" in with very small minute number of bullies on the Q forums. Always thought the Wen forum was the best and friendliest of all forums here, if you ignore the pot-stirrers. But now that the Wen team is bashing us too it makes me feel like I don't want to post here anymore.

I would think they'd welcome our feedback, and a social environment like this gives them great insight into our experience. As someone who studies consumer behavior for a living, a forum like this would be my gold mine.

I'll still use Wen, don't get me wrong LOL, just don't feel good about talking about it here anymore. Well except I did convert a good friend this week, so I'll talk to my own friends about it I suppose.

Just not the same around here... even the live chat during the shows has gone quiet. Anyone else feel that way?

Respected Contributor

Re: My rant, what has happened to the Wen forum?

Awww, that's awful. Why can't people just be respectful. Good luck everyone.Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

Sorry :-(
Super Contributor

Good Luck, Ms Klynn

Super Contributor

What's a ""wen Dooter""?
Respected Contributor

I looked at the Wen Dooters fb page, and I don't think the comment by Dooters was specifically about the WEN forums. I think it was regarding the many threads about LR and the stalker. One of the other participants dissed the WEN ladies, but then ya can't please everyone right?

Respected Contributor

Facebook

Super Contributor

I missed it, I looked on Dooters page just now and didn't see the post.
Super Contributor

On 4/19/2014 ilovedaisies said: What's a ""wen Dooter""?

Facebook Wen page

Valued Contributor

Do you need to be a member of FB to view the page?