Super Contributor

First three weeks on WEN .. wonderful

I bought the last TSV (32 oz TT plus 613 CC and SC) and had the seasonals assortment from the holidays at home. Finally decided to open up some bottles and give it a try.

I've been using TT on my scalp area and POM on the rest of my hair. Sometimes I'll use the 613 SC after cleansing and before drying. My hair was already in pretty good condition and shiny. I have colored, long, fine, wavy hair.

In the three weeks since using WEN my scalp looks better (less flakes and sore spots). Plus, I actually have gone up to 4 days between cleansings. When Lisa R used to say she'd go 3 days between cleansing I didn't believe it. Now I know it can be done. With regular shampoo my hair and scalp would be oily and smelled by the second day. Not with WEN. My hair is a little fizzy right after cleansing but I'm figuring out what works.

Now I want to try different formulas and the oils. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Esteemed Contributor

Re: First three weeks on WEN .. wonderful

Just want to say "welcome" , glad to hear you're loving Wen. I would suggest to add the oils if you have scalp issues.
Valued Contributor

Welcome to winning! I agree add the oils. I have seborrheic dermatitis and they really help!
Respected Contributor

The styling creme and oils will help control the frizz. The serum is also great.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Valued Contributor

I've also noticed a difference with less frizz when I stopped drying with a bath towel. I use a cotton tee shirt or paper towels. Works great!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Respected Contributor

So glad you jumped in and tried it out. You will be surprised over the months how your hair does great things you never thought it would.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Super Contributor

Thanks everyone!

I just ordered the Blow Dry Essentials Kits and the SOB oil.

Respected Contributor

On 4/19/2014 MargieRJ said:

Thanks everyone!

I just ordered the Blow Dry Essentials Kits and the SOB oil.

You will love it all!!! Welcome and congrats on your Wen hair!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!