Frequent Contributor

Hi ladies... I'm a fairly recent new wen fan (since about December 2013). My favorite is definitely the POM but i also like some of the season scents!

Just saw the Replenish mist in 12oz + 2oz travel in all the scents including Bamboo Green Tea! for a featured price of $39.98 (+shipping). Is anyone excited besides me? Now please if only it was on Ezpay!

Contributor
I love chaz & his replenishing mists! I was a Pom girl, but now I'm bamboo/green tea all the way!
Respected Contributor
Thanks jenag, i've been keeping my eye on it for days!!
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Valued Contributor
Hi & Welcome, Jena.Smiley Happy Not over on the WEN board often, but so glad to see your thread tonight. I'm a little obsessed with the mists and I occasionally ask the WEN ladies here if they know when a Bamboo one will come out, on its own. Woo-hoo!! Thanks for the heads-up !
Respected Contributor
Unfortunately, it was a stealth release. I think quite a few people may have checked out for the night after Lisa went off. I wonder how many they brought in. I am so glad for your post Jena. I would have been hopping mad to miss this.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

Is anyone still using the recipe to make your own? I remember before Chaz released these, the home-made version was extremely good. That's providing you have the ingredients.

Regular Contributor
Jenag88 welcome and thanks for posting this. I love the mist and ordered 2 sets. It is a good deal that I might have missed if I had not seen your post. I think when everyone sees that this is available it will fly off the shelf. Happy Wenning!
Trusted Contributor
On 4/19/2014 Funloving said:

Is anyone still using the recipe to make your own? I remember before Chaz released these, the home-made version was extremely good. That's providing you have the ingredients.

Yes, I do! I have 3 grandchildren who use it almost daily, so a bottle doesn't last long. I refill 2 12oz bottles for them that I initially received in the previous TSV that included the 32oz CC, BCC and 12oz RTM. I ordered 3 BGT RTM Home & Away Duos this morning. Now, where is the BGT Oil?
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Occasional Contributor

Thank you so much for your post. Otherwise I would have missed out entirely. I went ahead and ordered two sets!

Honored Contributor

Jenag88, thanks so much for spotting the brand new 12oz/2oz RTN Duo ( A257152 ) and posting the info as soon as you saw it.

Kjelle, I got in early this morning and flipped through Lisa's Beauty show on my DVR. Since the duo wasn't mentioned, i didn't think anything of it either. I was so surprised to see the listing for it this morning. But I like the stealth listing idea. This way it has time to get posted on the forum and so we get an advance heads up about it just in case it sells out. I just hope Chaz doesn't have an OTO scheduled for it later (if there is an OTO).

Kjelle, I don't have an iPad but I borrowed a friend's iPad last night to check out your iPad instructions. Based on what you said, I managed to figure out the item number (from her Macbook Air laptop) but I couldn't get the iPad to bring up the new listing. What was interesting though was that when I put the item number into the macbook air, if your looked at the top of the screen where it lists the url, I could see the word "replenishing" flash really quickly before the url then changed into either "product not found" or "sold out". I've spotted a BGT *g* upcoming listing that way too.

Kjelle, thanks again for giving us this advance heads up about the RTM duo and for keeping us all updated about it's progress!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

-- bebe Smile