Frequent Contributor
Now that I have fallen in l.o.v.e. with SOB CC, Mist and Oil, I am feeling a bit panicky. I am already half way through the oil and 2/3 through the mist. I feel like I should be stockpiling it in case I don't like any other seasonal scents. Does anyone else blow through the mist and oil this fast? Do you have extras waiting in the wings just in case?
Esteemed Contributor

I got 3 gallons last June because I love the gallons so I felt I was hording a little.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Contributor

I felt the same a while back with the WVM so I bought multiple oils and CC, until Chaz brings it back some day...or not?{#emotions_dlg.crying} I use the oil mainly as a finishing step, so it'll last longer Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor
I really like the SOB, but my mother loves it! So I got her 2 CC and an oil and mist. But I ordered another 2 CC last week for her for mothers day. And I'm getting her another oil and mist. I think she'll prefer the SOB over the SHP so I'm trying to stock her up! I didn't start using Wen until this last Jan so I only had 2 seasonals so far. I read about the FAS and thought from the reviews and description that it would be right up my alley. I ordered one from Amazon and I love it, so I ordered 3 more along with a few mists just in case it's not brought back I want a stockpile! And I'm running very low on my TT and have had to cut way back on it and use others to supplement. While all of them work well the TT is amazing as my first cleanse so I'm gonna have to add it to my stockpile! ;-)
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Contributor

I learned to stockpile the hard way. I ran out of Fig. Made a mistake and tired to get it from GR. Talked me into ordering SAM. Does not work with my curly dry hair.

Now I order only from QVC and last June I ordered Fig gallons on AD. I do not want to be without Fig again. The other items I plan to stockpile are the 613 styling cream, Fig styling cream, and the Pom or other serum. For me stockpile is to always have one new extra container of my Wen staples on hand or on AD.

Regular Contributor

It wasn't my intention but, I think I am becoming a hoarder. I blame it on the new Wen girl stage. I'm still in my honeymoon period. I just started in January, and I want more and more and more...{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Honored Contributor

I don't stockpile. Sometimes I think I should have with SMC but I figure something else I love will come around the corner. I am hoping that will be the summer honey peach.

Respected Contributor
I try to limit myself to two 32oz of a season, 2 RTMs and 1-2 oils. I have so many formulas on hand that is plenty. That said, I did stockpile so much Gardenia Green Tea it was ridiculous. I will probably get 3 of the honey peach if I like it though only if it turns out ultra moisturizing. This is because I am using up my winter vanilla mint by using it only the week before a chemical service since it is so moisturizing. I'd like something to take it's place, so I'll allow an extra bottle.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Frequent Contributor
I decided to get one SOB CC, one mist and one oil. It was hard though, cause I had two of each in my cart. LOL! I am sure I will like SHP. I just hope he also has oil, mist and dare I say a remoist or styling creme to match the scents!
Respected Contributor
Don't be disappointed but seasonals are only ever the three products, CC, RTM and oil.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012