Frequent Contributor

How long does a 32oz bottle of CC last you?

I just edited my AD for my 32oz tea tree CC to come every 90 days because I didn't want to run out like last time. It got me thinking that I wasn't sure what the average use was for everyone? I suppose everyone uses it differently, but I use TT on my scalp for both washes and then use either POM or whatever seasonal I have for washing my length (about bra-strap length). I wash every 3 days and ran out before 120 days last time :/

Respected Contributor

Re: How long does a 32oz bottle of CC last you?

If you look at the listing for 32oz it tells how many pumps. Depending. On your length you should be able to calculate how many pumps you use each week.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Regular Contributor

I have short hair. I wash it 3-4 times per week and use 10 pumps per wash. It takes me three months.
Valued Contributor

My hair is just above my shoulders and curly. I cleanse every 2-3 days and almost always use TT for my first cleanse and occasionally for my second. My bottle is almost empty an I got the end of Jan. Just ordered another! Love it!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Super Contributor

for me its 3 month.

Valued Contributor

My hair is longer and pretty thick. I haven't yet gotten through a full 32 oz because I just started using Wen a month ago, but it looks like it'll last me about a month.

Esteemed Contributor

My hair is short and thick. I cleanse twice a week, using Fig for my second cleanse.

I bought the 32 ounce Fig CC in November, and I have 1/3 left.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

__

Number of pumps in each size of Cleansing Conditioner bottle

* 6 oz. - 60 pumps

* 16 oz. - 160 pumps

* 32 oz. - 192 pumps

* 128 oz. (gallon) - 128 pumps

__

Number of pumps in each size of Cleansing Conditioner bottle that equals 1oz.

* 6 oz. bottle - 10 pumps

* 16 oz. bottle - 10 pumps

* 32 oz. bottle - 6 pumps

* 128 oz. bottle (gallon) - 1 pump

___

Contributor

About 2-3 months
Super Contributor

Hmmm, thats a good question...I'm not sure how long mine lasts.

My hair is almost to my waist after 2 years of Wen, and I only cleanse once or twice a week. I have Fig, Pom and TT 32 oz that I work out of....and sometimes throw in 613. So it seems like a 32-ouncer lasts forever--at least 6 months.

I know for sure I over ordered last year when I bought gallons and still kept 3 auto-deliveries of 32 ouncers.

I think the thing is the longer you're using Wen (and no damaging heat styling!) the less CC you actually need. Like, my hair never feels 'dirty' like it used to with shampoo/con...It just feels like it needs to get refreshed--if that makes sense. My shampoo hair is gone now and I haven't use heat since starting on Wen--so I don't need 'repair' so much as I need 'maintenance' on my hair.

So CC's last me a super-long time...The only time I really start going through them is when I mix my own RTM sprays...I'll do 5 or 6 6oz bottles at one time with various oils and cc's. So really, I go through **way** more oil than I do cc.

HTH Smiley Happy