Valued Contributor

WEN Mother's Day sale at Chaz' site

Does anyone know if Chaz will be having a sale at his site this year? I remember reading in the past about a Mother's Day sale with free shipping in honor of his mom.
Formally NewtoWen
Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Mother's Day sale at Chaz' site

Newtowen, last year Chaz had his Mother's Day sale at his site -- a 20% discount, with free shipping for orders over $100. There is no sales tax for orders shipped outside of California. Chaz doesn't have this sale every year though, because he didn't have it in 2012 (but he did have it in 2011). -- Also, for the first time, last November Chaz had a black friday sale (10% discount w/ free shipping on all orders). And on December 13th 2013, he had a one-day 13% discount sale on all 613 products which I believe included free shipping.

-- bebe Smile

Valued Contributor

Thank you bebe. It's great to have this information handy for future reference. I know I could count on you for this information. I think I'll wait until back Friday. Thanks again. Smiley Happy
Formally NewtoWen
Valued Contributor

I'm hoping for the mother's day sale this year. I want to stock up on the LAV 4oz bath and body oil he has for $20. That would be a great deal with 20% off. I'd probably buy it out, lol!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks Bebe, hope he has it this year. One of my converts needs a gallon and doesn't want to wait until June. She will love to save some $$$.
Super Contributor

Does anyone have any other information if this sale is likely to happen?

Frequent Contributor

I had called customer service at his salon to ask if they were having a Mother's Day sale again, and she said that she wasn't sure yet... that it was something that Chaz would decide on last minute.

Honored Contributor

On 5/1/2014 Pinky920 said:

I had called customer service at his salon to ask if they were having a Mother's Day sale again, and she said that she wasn't sure yet... that it was something that Chaz would decide on last minute.

I was told the same thing. If Chaz's has a Mother's Day sale it would probably be for that weekend only (friday-sunday). There probably won't be much advance notification: they might just announce it that weekend. From what I remember from previous years, products sometimes sell out quickly so you should make your purchases asap. -- To stay updated, the best thing to do is to keep checking at chazdean dot com and keep checking out this Wen forum.

-- bebe Smile

Respected Contributor

On 4/19/2014 bebe777 said:

Newtowen, last year Chaz had his Mother's Day sale at his site -- a 20% discount, with free shipping for orders over $100. There is no sales tax for orders shipped outside of California. Chaz doesn't have this sale every year though, because he didn't have it in 2012 (but he did have it in 2011). -- Also, for the first time, last November Chaz had a black friday sale (10% discount w/ free shipping on all orders). And on December 13th 2013, he had a one-day 13% discount sale on all 613 products which I believe included free shipping.

-- bebe Smile

It's kind of misleading to say "there is no sales tax." He doesn't collect it for you, but it is still owed as sales or use tax to most states (not all, but it's the customer's responsibility to know the law in their state).
Honored Contributor

I see they accept PayPal now. I like using PayPal. It makes it easier to just buy and go without having to dig out my credit card.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN