Super Contributor
I really wish Chaz would change up the models styles every once in awhile, they always look the same.
Honored Contributor

That's because that full and bouncy look sells product. You don't change something that works that well.

Respected Contributor
They probably need pretty generic styles in order to do the rest of their modeling, as well.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

All hair commercials feature those full hair with curls/Orange County hair do's.

Valued Contributor
I would like to see a nice updo, nothing too fancy sometime. And would love it if they put a working sink in one of the studio's so he could do a live cleansing demo. That would be cool! But still love his visits!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Respected Contributor

I would like to see how it does on shorter hair. Show how it makes hair of all types, colors, and shapes work. I know one of my biggest fears was that it would make my hair greasy in record time. I can only use certain flavors and must rinse very well and don't do a leave in, but it will work.

Valued Contributor
Watching the 5 pm show now, and I think it would be good for him to demo all the leave-ins and styling product on shorter hair. Instead of raking and twisting into ponytail section a demo on short hair would be good to see.
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Super Contributor
A demo on short hair would be nice, my hair is about the length of the younger blond short haired model that he just kind of runs his fingers over just a little, not everyone that uses WEN has long hair that would go into a ponytail, can't really twist the products into very short hair.