Honored Contributor

Beauty With Benefits kits - including the Wen Kit, 22 kits are still available w/ free sample gift bag & $2 S&H charge

At the end of the BWB show it looked as though most of the products were sold out.

I just checked the Beauty with Benefits link and 22 of these kits were still available, including the Wen kit (16oz CC, comb & DVD for $29).

* the kits still include the gift bag w/ beauty products

* the S&H charge is still $2

I don't know how much longer these specials will be available. They might only be available until 3am ET (midnight PT). So if you're interested in one of them, it would probably be a good idea to get it soon.

-- bebe Smile

--

/> <div class= An Extra-Special Treat

To show our appreciation, we're sending along a gift to say thanks for each QVC® & CEW Present Beauty with Benefits purchase* you make.

Indulge with five unique beauty samples from top brands. Receive one of four product variations with your order—all ready to go in a red-hot cosmetics case!

*Gift with purchase offer only applies to processed credit card orders and is valid on select items, while supplies last. Select items and accompanying gift must be sent to the same address. Products may vary. Limit one per order (not per item).

--

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty With Benefits kits - including the Wen Kit, 22 kits are still available w/ free sample gift bag & $2 S&H charge

I just checked the Beauty with Benefits link and 21 of these kits are still available though, unfortunately, the Wen kit is sold out.

* the kits still include the gift bag w/ beauty products

* the S&H charge is still $2

-- bebe Smile

Valued Contributor

Re: Beauty With Benefits kits - including the Wen Kit, 22 kits are still available w/ free sample gift bag & $2 S&H charge

Hello again. I just received my WEN and comb kit with the beauty bag. I'm so glad I have the extra comb!!! Anyway, the bonus bag included a "CHI smart silk volumizing" mist. I'm just wondering if this would have a similar effect as the WEN VTS and whether it could be applied the same way with the WEN leave in products? Any ideas? Thanks.
Formally NewtoWen
Respected Contributor

I got mine today also. They sent me two combs!!! It must have been a mistake. I also got the Chi mist in my bag. I will probably give it to one of my friends that flat irons her hair daily.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Valued Contributor

Well I think I got my own answer. After I posted I decided to try the goodies I got today. I washed my hair with the TT CC combined with the spring orange blossom CC as a leave in, used my styling cream as usual with two drops of oil, but added the CHI into the mix. I have to say that is not bad. I was able to style using my wen brush and my hair kept the shape and it has volume. So far I plan on using this until it's gone or until I replace it with the WEN VTS. Edited to correct the autocorrect on my phone ( my WEN brush, not my been brush, lol)
Formally NewtoWen
Valued Contributor

Wow. That's great. An extra comb. I know what you mean. I don't use a flat iron and was wondering it it would work without it. I decided to try it, since I'm not going anywhere tonight!!! My experiment worked pretty well, by using it as Chaz uses the VTS on his presentation. I will use it again tomorrow before I go to work, since I have to wash and style everyday.
Formally NewtoWen
Valued Contributor

By the way I have a new favorite, the TT CC. This time I used it right thanks to all the advice from this forum.
Formally NewtoWen
Honored Contributor

Hilary, that's great that you got 2 Wen combs as an added, unexpected bonus!!!

Newtowen, I'm so glad that TT is working for you!!! TT is amazing!!!

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Valued Contributor

Thank you Bebe.
Formally NewtoWen
Contributor

What did everyone get in their kits? I loved mine! Peter Thomas Roth oilless oil Clarins cleanser Fresh lip balm Perricone moisturizer Wen finishing creme