Honored Contributor

What new tips did you learn from Chaz during the Wen shows?

I'm always interested to watch Chaz's Wen shows because I usually pick up new hair care tips from him. I thought it would be fun to start a thread so we could share all of these tips.

-- bebe Smile

Honored Contributor

Re: What new tips did you learn from Chaz during the Wen shows?

Chaz just said that CA CC is great to use if you are a swimmer.

-- bebe

Honored Contributor

I was so busy trying to purchase the CC with the comb that I forgot to listen! Unusual for me, always enjoy his comments.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

On 4/17/2014 Drythe said:

I was so busy trying to purchase the CC with the comb that I forgot to listen! Unusual for me, always enjoy his comments.

lol, Drythe, you've got to get the important stuff done first... gotta get that extra Wen comb!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I pounced on the Wen kit about a minute before Chaz presented it on TV. They brought in 3,400 sets and they sold out in about 3 minutes!! I'm glad that some of them became available again so that you could get one.

Now, how's that Wen 613 oil gallon going? Wink

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the post. I will have to make sure that I watch his show if I am available. I don't usually have an opportunity to watch any beauty shows since I am usually busy.

Valued Contributor

I usually wet my hair down on my 2nd and 3rd days and reapply the styling products and my hair does well with that, but he said again today to not re-wet your hair if your not going to cleanse it. So tomorrow I'm just gonna use the RTM and see how it goes.
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Respected Contributor

This morning he mentioned using the CC as a mask, so I got up, used my Clarisonic and left BGT on for about thirty minutes. My face feels really good. Tingly and soft.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

On 4/18/2014 BethanyB said: I usually wet my hair down on my 2nd and 3rd days and reapply the styling products and my hair does well with that, but he said again today to not re-wet your hair if your not going to cleanse it. So tomorrow I'm just gonna use the RTM and see how it goes.

How wet do you mean? How were you wetting your hair down before? If you use the RTM, you're getting your hair wet, just not very wet.

I can't go anywhere with second day hair that doesn't get a little wet because all the curl comes out and my hair gets huge if I brush or comb it. I use a spray bottle of water and get it a little damp, then follow up with a curl refresher, like the RTM, but made for curly hair. I've tried using just the RTM or my curl refresher and no water, but that doesn't work as well because if I get it wet enough to scrunch the curl back in, just using those sprays makes my hair sticky and weighed down.

Trusted Contributor

okay so sort of a tip- so was this just my imagination or did Chaz hint at a new product during the morning show?? It just happened very spontaneously- he was talking to one of the models and asked what her favorite CC's were?? She mentioned a few and then also said oh and that new hair thing- so Chaz serendipitously said well that is a hint. hmm.

o edit- actually thought about this some more and decided it probably just was the SHP that the model was referring to - so nevermind.

Valued Contributor

On 4/18/2014 ChynnaBlue said:
On 4/18/2014 BethanyB said: I usually wet my hair down on my 2nd and 3rd days and reapply the styling products and my hair does well with that, but he said again today to not re-wet your hair if your not going to cleanse it. So tomorrow I'm just gonna use the RTM and see how it goes.

How wet do you mean? How were you wetting your hair down before? If you use the RTM, you're getting your hair wet, just not very wet.

I can't go anywhere with second day hair that doesn't get a little wet because all the curl comes out and my hair gets huge if I brush or comb it. I use a spray bottle of water and get it a little damp, then follow up with a curl refresher, like the RTM, but made for curly hair. I've tried using just the RTM or my curl refresher and no water, but that doesn't work as well because if I get it wet enough to scrunch the curl back in, just using those sprays makes my hair sticky and weighed down.

I usually wet it in the shower. Or sometimes in the sink. I have naturally curly hair and on the second day I feel like I need to wet it to style it again. I must be spinning like a top when I sleep. ;-) I may try a spray bottle with water then the RTM and see how that goes. I'm off tomorrow so I can experiment a little.
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!