Honored Contributor

Wen - new - Blow-out Essentials 4-piece Kit (A254703) - $49.12 is the featured price

--

Thanks to Kjelle for all her detective work tracking this kit down. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

--

Wen by Chaz Dean Blow-out Essentials 4-piece Kit ( A254703 ) -- $49.12

* Available in SAM or POM

* QVC regular price - $54.00

--

The kit includes:

• 16-oz Cleansing Conditioner
  • 2-oz travel-sized Styling Creme
  • 1-oz travel-sized Smoothing Glossing Serum
  • 1.8-oz travel-sized Nourishing Mousse

--

--

QVC Price: $54.00Featured Price: $49.12

--

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - new - Blow-out Essentials 4-piece Kit (A254703) - $49.12 is the featured price

Great price!!
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - new - Blow-out Essentials 4-piece Kit (A254703) - $49.12 is the featured price

----

Wen by Chaz Dean Blow-out Essentials 4-piece Kit ( A254703 )

---

Ingredients Listing:

--

Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner:

Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Glycerin, Chamomile Extract, Cherry Bark Extract, Calendula Extract, Rosemary Extract, Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Emulsifying Wax, Panthenol, Trimethylsilylamodimethicone, Hydrolyzed Whole Wheat Protein, PEG­60, Almond Glycerides, Menthol, Essential Oils, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance.

-
Sweet Almond Mint Styling Creme:

Water, Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethiconol, C13­14 Isoparaffin, Polyacrylamide, Sweet Almond Fruit Extract, Peppermint Oil, Panthenol (Pro­Vitamin B5), Laureth­7, Diazolidinyl Carbamide, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance.

-
Sweet Almond Mint Smoothing Glossing Serum:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Water, Caprylyl Methicone, Palm Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Linoleic Acid (Vitamin F), Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysilicone­15, Fragrance.

-
Sweet Almond Mint Nourishing Mousse:

Water, Polyquaternium­55, Polyquaternium­11, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Wild Cherry Fruit Extract, Sweet Almond Fruit Extract, Fig Extract, Chamomile Flower/Leaf Extract, Marigold Flower Extract, Panthenol (Pro­Vitamin B5), PEG­40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, PPG­2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, PEG­12 Dimethicone, Laureth­4, PEG­8 Dimethicone, PEG­8 Ricinoleate, Glycerin (Plant Derived), Aminomethyl Propanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance.

-
Pomegranate Cleansing Conditioner:

Water, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Pomegranate Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Chamomile Extract, Marigold Flower Extract, Wild Cherry Fruit Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Panthenol (Pro­Vitamin B5), Sweet Almond Oil, PEG­60 Almond Glycerides, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Menthol, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Polysorbate­60, Fragrance, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Citric Acid.

-
Pomegranate Styling Creme:

Water, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethiconol, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, C13­14 Isoparaffin, Polyacrylamide, Pomegranate Oil, Laureth­7, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Panthenol (Pro­Vitamin B5), Pomegranate Extract, Fragrance.

-
Pomegranate Smoothing Glossing Serum:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Water, Caprylyl Methicone, Palm Oil, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Grape Seed Oil, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Linoleic Acid (Vitamin F), Polysilicone­15, Fragrance.

-
Pomegranate Nourishing Mousse:

Water, Polyquaternium­55, Polyquaternium­11, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Pomegranate Extract, Wild Cherry Fruit Extract, Fig Extract, Chamomile Flower/Leaf Extract, Marigold Flower Extract, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Panthenol (Pro­Vitamin B5), PEG­40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Caprylyl Glycol, [PPG­2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, PEG­12 Dimethicone, Laureth­4, PEG­8 Dimethicone, PEG­8 Ricinoleate, Glycerin (Plant Derived), Aminomethyl Propanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance.

--
Information provided by WEN ®

----

Honored Contributor

On 4/17/2014 Kjelle said: Great price!!

Kjelle, agreed. On Chaz's website he charges $20-25 for each of those smaller product bottles. This is a great way to try all the styling products.

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Valued Contributor

Love that it has the travel size with it. I like having smaller bottles to refill if I'm gonna travel or to keep in my purse!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Respected Contributor

Doesn't it look like the 2oz SC and the 1oz GS are the same size in the photo? I hope this isn't another case where the photo sizes don't match the description and people aren't sure what size product(s) they're actually ordering

Respected Contributor

On 4/18/2014 WenGirl42 said:

Doesn't it look like the 2oz SC and the 1oz GS are the same size in the photo? I hope this isn't another case where the photo sizes don't match the description and people aren't sure what size product(s) they're actually ordering {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

It does look confusing. I took the bottles out and lined them up like in the picture only with a 2oz GS. That size is possibly just a smidge taller than the 2oz SC, whereas in the pic, the GS looks slightly shorter. So they prob represented it correctly, but it is so slight people may definitely think they are getting a 2oz GS.
Respected Contributor

On 4/18/2014 Kjelle said:

Doesn't it look like the 2oz SC and the 1oz GS are the same size in the photo? I hope this isn't another case where the photo sizes don't match the description and people aren't sure what size product(s) they're actually ordering {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

It does look confusing. I took the bottles out and lined them up like in the picture only with a 2oz GS. That size is possibly just a smidge taller than the 2oz SC, whereas in the pic, the GS looks slightly shorter. So they prob represented it correctly, but it is so slight people may definitely think they are getting a 2oz GS.

Awww, thanks for doing that Smile Hmmmm...I can't tell from the pic which is which (I assumed the one on the left was the SC from how the product inside it looks, but I can't read what they are). I agree the one on the right looks slightly shorter. But if that's really a 1oz GS, wouldn't the bottle have to be only like half full or something? Unless it's flat on the back I guess...?

Honored Contributor

Wish I liked this scent but do not. I would love it if he would sell this kit in 613.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

On 4/18/2014 Kjelle said:

Awww, thanks for doing that Smile Hmmmm...I can't tell from the pic which is which (I assumed the one on the left was the SC from how the product inside it looks, but I can't read what they are). I agree the one on the right looks slightly shorter. But if that's really a 1oz GS, wouldn't the bottle have to be only like half full or something? Unless it's flat on the back I guess...?

I can just make out that the left one is SC. Since I posted, I wondered if the shorter look was an illusion bc of how the turned the pumps. Anyway, it's academic for me. I don't need this kit.