Honored Contributor

godfreako, thanks for everything. You're always looking out for us Wenners. Please know that it's really appreciated.

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

Re: godfreako, thank you!!!!

I totally agree! Godfreako you are awesome!

Honored Contributor

Did I miss what was posted? Darn...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

Yes, thank you godfreako! I have to admit that my heart starts pumping a little faster the minute I see your posts because I know you are going to post something exciting. I guess I must have missed something recently. Bummer...
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

Bebe what did we miss?

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Valued Contributor

The BWB Wen info was posted earlier today along with pics of the diff CC kits. I think it was late morning when I saw it.
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Respected Contributor

Yes, godfreako posted the 16 oz wen, with comb and video. First the thread was not accepting new replies and when I looked earlier today, the complete thread was gone. This is a great price for a newbie.

There are some really nice kits at decent prices for those that want to try Wen for the first time or try some new products.

Honored Contributor

croemer and Kjelle, as other people mentioned, I was just thanking GF for the great information provided. The threads were closed pretty quickly but they were left the intact. I didn't want to say anything that might make them disappear. That was how some of us knew, in advance, what the WEN CEW was going to be as well as getting an overall cew sneak peek The general rule of thumb seems to be that if there's a whole lot of excited posting around the new info, then it tends to disappear quickly. But that if the info just sort of hangs around and no one makes a big deal about it, then it doesn't disappear.

-- bebe Smile

Respected Contributor

Thanks Bebe!
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Valued Contributor

Yes. Thank you both!!!
Formally NewtoWen