Honored Contributor

WEN Schedule on QVC -- April 17th to April 19th

Below is the schedule for the Wen shows on QVC. Enjoy!!!

-- bebe Smile

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Schedule on QVC -- April 17th to April 19th

Courtesy of the info provided by Kjelle, woodyend, wingnut09, silveer, and InsideQ...

WEN SCHEDULE ON QVC FOR APRIL

Note: all times are Eastern Standard Time (ET)

__

Thursday - 4/17

* 8pm - 10pm -- Beauty with Benefits

-- Click on Beauty with Benefits to see six of the items being previewed for the show including tarte, Clarisonic, Josie Marin, Clarins, Lipstick Queen & Edward Bess. Below is the complete list of participants. Wen is included in QVC & CEW Present Beauty With Benefits - April 17th from 8-10pm ET and there will be a 16oz. CC, comb & DVD kit (in choice of SAM, TT, FIG, LAV or POM). It's nice to be able to get a little cew sneak peek at things. Evidentially, the advance photo shot from WWD must have used random sample products for the press photo. It doesn't seem as though the Wen FTC will be included in the gift bag this year.

__

Friday - 4/18

* 1am - 2am -- Wen by Chaz Dean

* 11am - noon -- Wen by Chaz Dean

* 5pm - 6pm -- Wen by Chaz Dean

* 11pm - midnight -- Friday Night Beauty (Wen segment confirmed)

__

Saturday - 4/19

* 7am - 8am -- AM Beauty with Leah Williams (Wen confirmed segment has been listed as "AM Beauty at 8am")

* 8am - 10am -- AM Style with Leah Williams (Wen segment -?)

* 2pm - 4pm -- Wen by Chaz Dean

* 9pm - 11pm -- Wen by Chaz Dean

Note: an OTO is less likely (but not impossible) for the 9pm show because the TSV is "My Pillow", and it is featured in both the 8pm and 11pm shows. -- Originally, Vionic was the scheduled TSV, but QVC changed the programming.

__

Monday - 4/21

* 3pm - 4pm -- A Host of Beauty Favorites (Wen segment confirmed)

__

Tuesday - 4/22

* 7am - 9am -- Mornings Made Easy (Wen segment confirmed)

* 9pm - 10pm -- Tuesday Night Beauty (Wen segment confirmed)

__

Note: I did not see any Wen Shows scheduled for any other days in April or May. -- Chaz will be back to QVC to kick off Wen Gallons Month in June. There are two 1-hour shows at 4pm & 8pm ET scheduled for June 1st.

__

Valued Contributor

Thank you Bebe for this info! It's weird because my cable guide has BWB on from 5-7pm est. I have to work tonight until 9, so I'm gonna record the 5-7 and the 2 shows my guide is showing from 8-10 just in case. I don't think I'm ordering the Wen BWB kit. I have plenty of CC and I also have 2 combs. And Bebe, I really appreciate all your helpful info. It's nice knowing I can come here and stay informed. You helped me a lot with great tips and also with being able to plan my purchases. Thank you!!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Honored Contributor

Bethany, thank you for your kind words. I'm glad the information was helpful. Smile

btw, I've modified the Wen schedule to reflect a few confirmed segments Chaz has in other shows. Additionally, Chaz now has a few segments in the upcoming monday and tuesday shows.

Chaz has his first 1-hour show on in a few hours at 1am ET. I may wind up staying up for it.

Anyone up for an early morning Wen Chat-April?

-- bebe Smile

Valued Contributor

Thank you Bebe! I wish I could stay up but it's been such a long day and I have to get up early tomorrow. Ugh! I have to do some early morning running around but I'm off the next 3 days, Yeah!! So I should be around for the shows. I hope I can get done early enough for the 11am show. Have a blessed night!
Honored Contributor

Courtesy of the info provided by Kjelle, woodyend, wingnut09, silveer, and InsideQ...

__

Friday - 4/18

* 11am - noon -- Wen by Chaz Dean

* 5pm - 6pm -- Wen by Chaz Dean

* 11pm - midnight -- Friday Night Beauty (Wen segment confirmed)

__

Saturday - 4/19

* 7am - 8am -- AM Beauty with Leah Williams (Wen confirmed segment has been listed as "AM Beauty at 8am")

* 8am - 10am -- AM Style with Leah Williams (Wen segment -?)

Note: an OTO is less likely (but not impossible) for the 9pm show because the TSV is "My Pillow", and it is featured in both the 8pm and 11pm shows. -- Originally, Vionic was the scheduled TSV, but QVC changed the programming.

__

Monday - 4/21

__

Tuesday - 4/22

__

Note: I did not see any Wen Shows scheduled for any other days in April or May. -- Chaz will be back to QVC to kick off Wen Gallons Month in June. There are two 1-hour shows at 4pm & 8pm ET scheduled for June 1st.

__

Valued Contributor

So looking forward to the sat shows! Love the 2 hour spots he has. I get a lot of good tips when he's on.
Respected Contributor

Thanks bebe!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

-

*** brand new 12oz/2oz RTM duo ( A257152 ) at $39.98 featured price is likely to be presented during these shows. ***

-

-

__

Saturday - 4/19

* 8am - 10am -- AM Style with Leah Williams (Fig/613 CC Duo - A238233)

__

Monday - 4/21

__

Tuesday - 4/22

__

__

Valued Contributor

Still waiting for a VTS deal. Smiley Sad
Formally NewtoWen