Occasional Contributor

Kids Wen in 32 oz. PLEASE!!!!

Just in case Chaz or any of his staff read these posts...I implore them to carry wen Kids in the 32 oz size. I don't have room for the gallons and really that is overkill for me. I am sure this size would be a winner for his line. Please consider it!

Donna in Newport News

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kids Wen in 32 oz. PLEASE!!!!

I agree, I've been patiently waiting for the 32 oz too. There is only one scent that appeals to me and I'd like the 32 oz. I'm surprised it's taking so long.
Honored Contributor

I'd like 32oz too, Apple is my fav and I buy the gallon of that but I like the watermelon and SB too and would be thrilled to have the option of 32oz bottles for those.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

I totally agree!!! I would LOVE Wen kids to be offered in the 32 oz. size. I have two kids that use it and I like to use it as my first cleanse. We go through it quickly. I also hope they continue to offer the three piece set. I like to order the set when I want all three. Watermelon is my favorite. I need that in the 32 oz. size.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

Donna, welcome to Wen and welcome to the Wen forum!!! Smile

From what I've read, Chaz & company don't really read the Wen forum. So if you have a product request, I think the best way to contact them is on Chaz/Wen Facebook pages.

btw, from a price value perspective QVC sells a 3-pack of the Kids CCs (16 oz each -- A227487) for $64. They come in gift boxes so they would be very easy to stack in your closet since space is at a premium for you.

-- bebe Smile

Valued Contributor

I don't have facebook so I just called the number on the back of the bottle and made the request for the Kids CC in the 32oz and they were happy to pass the request along. Smiley Happy