Super Contributor

Do you ever use a scent you haven't used in a while....

And wonder why you haven't?

On a whim, I bought the OTO in Jan (I think) it was a 32 ounce with travel packets in CA. I packed a travel packet for a weekend trip - and got acquainted with it.

It was the nice earthy cucumber scent I remember, and it worked very well on my hair.

I think, since many of the properties of CA and TT are the same, for some reason I have gravitated to TT and am now stocked up thanks to last fall's TSV.

Michele

Honored Contributor

Re: Do you ever use a scent you haven't used in a while....

No, I know exactly why I haven't used them - I have too many bottles of WEN.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes!

When I initially tried Wen Lav, it made my hair too poofy. I used it as a face wash, and it made my skin peel. I use it to soothe my skin after a brow wax.

Last month, my stylist cut all of my pre-Wen hair, leaving me with a stylish, short cut.

Last week, I ran low on Wen TT and mixed Wen Lav with it for my first cleanse. The results were pleasantly very different.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Trusted Contributor

Yes, that actually happened to me yesterday, theatrebiz! I pulled out Sweet Almond Mint - a formula I hadn't used in a while - and I loved both the scent and performance. My old, original favorite is once again my current favorite. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

i really like wen

Super Contributor

On 4/15/2014 ChynnaBlue said:

No, I know exactly why I haven't used them - I have too many bottles of WEN.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

LOL, I sort of have that problem, too. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I don't really have that problem because my regular Wen routine rotates through my CCs fairly regularly. TT, CA, 613 (and now BGT) are all part of the standard rotation. Then I just pick the Seasonal of the moment for my second cleanse (when I'm not rotating in 613).

-- bebe Smile

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/15/2014 TuesdayTaylor said:

Yes, that actually happened to me yesterday, theatrebiz! I pulled out Sweet Almond Mint - a formula I hadn't used in a while - and I loved both the scent and performance. My old, original favorite is once again my current favorite. Smiley Happy

Same thing happened to me not too long ago with SAM and it's my new again HG with TT/613.
Valued Contributor

I had tried SAM only a few times when I first started Wen and I wasn't happy with the results. Well my TT is so low and I was trying to make it last longer so I started using CC that I hadn't used much. I started with the SAM and have used it for 5 cleanses now and I really like it now! I think maybe it was just because I was new to Wen and maybe wasn't using right. My hair seems much more hydrated now. I'm going to try the LAV again and see how that goes because I didn't care for it when I first used it. I hope I like it now, I love the smell!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!