Valued Contributor

Hi Ladies. Does Chaz ever offer the Treatment Oils at a reduced price during his shows? This will be only the 2nd time I will be tuning in, so I am unsure of the types of discounts he may be offering. I'd like to pick up a couple more of the oils to try. Thanks!

Super Contributor

He does, sometimes. Last time Chaz was on, he offered a combo Remoist/Oil set for a special price. I dawdled too long and then it was sold out in the formula I wanted--so let that be a lesson for you! If he offers the oils at a special price, they go fast.

Anyway, he's coming on the 18th, so it's definitely worth it to wait a couple of days and see what the offers are.

Super Contributor

I hope he does - I just about panicked last night when I realized my last TT oil is down to a quarter bottle. I've been using it so much lately and hadn't been paying attention. Will buy it anyway, but a price cut would be great.

Super Contributor
You might check eBay , I've bought quite a few bottles there and I've never had a problem.
Trusted Contributor

per wen dooters, "....It's not a OTO but there is the 4 oz Treatment Oil and 4 oz Hydrating Remoist Mask on 3 easy pays!..."

gotta love a horse who likes to spill the beans on upcoming goodies and kits Smiley Wink

live....laugh....love
Super Contributor
On 4/14/2014 bruingirl said:

per wen dooters, "....It's not a OTO but there is the 4 oz Treatment Oil and 4 oz Hydrating Remoist Mask on 3 easy pays!..."

gotta love a horse who likes to spill the beans on upcoming goodies and kits Smiley Wink

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Thanks, bruingirl!! My hair is soaking up the oils and the Remoist so I appreciate knowing that.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, bruingirl. btw, does Dooters know Mr. Ed? {#emotions_dlg.lol}

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

--

--

Trusted Contributor
On 4/14/2014 okiebug said:

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Thanks, bruingirl!! My hair is soaking up the oils and the Remoist so I appreciate knowing that.

you're welcome!! here's a Dooters sound bite from today "... am happy to report the potential OTO'S are ones that have been requested. I know there's a 12 oz Tea Tree RTM in MY future...."

live....laugh....love
Valued Contributor

Do we have a time he is on?

On edit...

Tune in to QVC for WEN by Chaz Dean - Hair & Body Care
Friday, April 18, 2014 from 1 – 2 a.m., 11 a.m. – Noon, 5 – 6 p.m. ET and Saturday, April 19, 2014 from 2 – 4 p.m., 9 – 11 p.m. ET

Valued Contributor
On 4/14/2014 bebe777 said:

Thanks, bruingirl. btw, does Dooters know Mr. Ed? {#emotions_dlg.lol}

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

--

--

I was hoping for a deal on this set. I need oil and I want to try the remoist. Oh what to do.....
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!