Honored Contributor

Remoist is really amazing as a leave in!

I didn't realize how much I truly missed the remoist! Since I got the big tub of it, I've been using it every time I cleanse as my leave in, as I used to do. My hair looks so amazing- soft, shiny and healthy. No frizzies at all. And I can easily get soft waves when I use it. I only use a dime to nickel size for my long hair and I use it on my wet hair after I squeeze excess water out, not dripping wet hair but not towel dried either. I just love it and wish I got a different scent in addition to the fig. Oh well, this big tub will last forever since you only need a small amount. It works so much better for my hair than the SC, which has now been regulated to the closet (poor SC! Smile).

Thanks so much to team WEN for bringing us the big mama size at such a great price!! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Super Contributor

Re: Remoist is really amazing as a leave in!

Yes! I use Remoist more often as a leave-in than a weekly wash out treatment. Just a little finger-full makes my hair so shiny.

Respected Contributor

I have tried this before, but since you say this it makes me want to try it again to see what happens. I have been experimenting with adding the oils to my leave in, so why not remoist. Smiley Happy
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Trusted Contributor

I tried it as a leave in and it made my naturally curly hair straight. So I won't be doing that again. I do, however, love it as an overnight treatment. It makes my normally dry ends look moisturized and healthy. Definitely loving it. Got the big size and have only used it twice thus far. I think I will use much less than the suggested teaspoon full to make the most out of the container and use it only on my ends instead of all over.

Esteemed Contributor

Listen to Hilary and try adding Wen Oil to Wen ReMoist. It's amazing! I bought an oil solely to use with ReMoist.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Contributor

HD are you using CC as a leave in first then the Remoist? Or only Remoist? I want to give this a try too!
Honored Contributor

On 4/8/2014 Shaunac said:

I tried it as a leave in and it made my naturally curly hair straight. So I won't be doing that again. I do, however, love it as an overnight treatment. It makes my normally dry ends look moisturized and healthy. Definitely loving it. Got the big size and have only used it twice thus far. I think I will use much less than the suggested teaspoon full to make the most out of the container and use it only on my ends instead of all over.

That is so funny- it makes my straight hair wavy!

Honored Contributor

On 4/8/2014 Mummadukes said: HD are you using CC as a leave in first then the Remoist? Or only Remoist? I want to give this a try too!

no, I don't use anything but the remoist. Smiley Happy Seriously, don't use too much or it won't turn out as well, you just need a tiny bit and then comb through. I start applying it about 1/3 way from my scalp and then down to my ends.

Honored Contributor

I still can't quite believe that Chaz gave us such a great deal on the 8oz. remoist and Wen comb. Wow!! I'm not going to need to buy more remoist for a good long timeSmiley Happy

-- bebe

Valued Contributor

has anyone not had any luck w/ remoist? i got a big tub in lavender to try it again (i tried sam this past summer and wasn't super impressed but also probably didn't exhaust all possibilities) just in case i liked it since it's such a good deal. plus i wanted to try the comb. anyway, i've used it as directed in a number of ways-- leave in, overnight, overnight w/an oil treatment, as a treatment in the shower and for like 30 minutes after...i don't think I see a noticeable difference.

i feel like i'm supposed to be blown away but it's not happening yet. seems like it's not all that different than when i use a cc for an overnight treatment. i desperately need a haircut after not having one in almost a year and having had my hair change a lot over the winter (SO DRY. all the time. needed lots of tlc.). my ends are a mess and the remoist doesn't seem to be helping with that so far.

maybe it's really just not for me and i should return it?