Honored Contributor

QVC & CEW Present Beauty With Benefits - April 17th from 8-10pm ET

Thanks to silveer for the advance notice about this event...

----

QVC & CEW Present Beauty with Benefits on April 17th from 8-10pm ET. Last year Chaz presented a Wen OTO (information below). I don't know if Wen will be included in this upcoming event, but since Chaz has QVC Wen shows scheduled for April 18th & 19th it seems likely that he will be taking part in this event. -- bebe Smile

--

April 25th, 2013 - OTO - 9-11pm ET (Beauty with Benefits) -- WEN by ChazDean 32 oz. Body Cleansing Creme with Loofah Free Gift with Every Purchase! (S6708) -- 32oz BCC (SAM, POM or LAV) and 4oz FTC (QVC: $72) -- WEN on Beauty with Benefits tonight -- $54.96 w/ free S&H

----

----

QVC & CEW Present Beauty with Benefits

--

What's better than makeup, fragrance, skin care, and more from leading names? 80% of the purchase price* of donated merchandise going towards a beautiful cause! Tune in to QVC April 17 from 8–10pm ET for QVC® & CEW Present Beauty with Benefits, an event in support of Cancer and Careers, which helps women with cancer thrive in the workplace.

Watch videos from last year's show, which raised $984,566!
Find out how the money we raised is being put to use this year.

* Purchase price excludes S&H and tax.

---

A lipstick can change someone's look, but can it change a life? It certainly can when you shop for a cause during QVC® & CEW Present Beauty with Benefits, an event in support of Cancer and Careers. Leading names in the beauty world are donating merchandise, and 80% of the purchase price* of it is going towards Cancer and Careers. Our selection of charitable beauty supplies includes makeup palettes, fragrance, skin care products, body care, hair care products, and more.

Cancer and Careers was established by the Cosmetic Executive Women Foundation, the charitable arm of Cosmetic Executive Women, Inc., a nonprofit trade organization of executives in the beauty, cosmetics, fragrance, and related industries. The Cancer and Careers program is dedicated to empowering and educating people with cancer to help them thrive in their workplace. Through the expert advice, interactive tools, and educational events they provide, they've become the go-to resource for cancer patients and survivors nationwide. Their vision is to eliminate fear and uncertainty for working people with cancer. They strive to do so by offering an informative website, free publications, career coaching, and a series of support groups and educational seminars for employees with cancer, their healthcare providers, and their coworkers.

Beauty with Benefits is an extraordinary event that proves a little makeup can make a big difference, not only in the way you feel about yourself, but also in the lives of others. Do something beautiful when you treat yourself to beauty supplies from some of the most notable names in the industry.

*Purchase price excludes S&H and tax.

----

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC & CEW Present Beauty With Benefits - April 17th from 8-10pm ET

Thanks for this reminder Bebe, I am anxiously awaiting these shows, even though I don't need a thing and promised myself I wouldn't be ordering but this girl needs a Wen fix! Lol
Super Contributor

I just checked and my on screen guide shows it 4-6PM , I'm central time.
Valued Contributor

Last year a full size of the Wen finishing treatment creme was one of the products included in the free gift bag.

Honored Contributor

I can't believe I somehow missed last year's event. This year I'm ready!!

-- bebe

Honored Contributor

QVC & CEW Present Beauty with Benefits on April 17th from 8-10pm ET.

QVC has been running an ad featuring Tiffany Thiessen, which lists the vendors participating in the show. Since Wen is included in this listing, it looks like there will be a Wen product offered again this year. Chaz also has QVC Wen shows scheduled for April 18th & 19th.

-- bebe Smile

--

Beauty with Benefits

* Algenist

* bareMinerals

* CHI

* Clarins

* Clarisonic

* Clinique

* Dior

* Dr. Denese

* Dr. Dennis Gross

* Edward Bess

* Fresh

* Givenchy

* IT Cosmetics

* Josie Maran

* Laura Geller

* Lipstick Queen

* Mally

* Perricone MD

* Peter Thomas Roth

* philosophy

* StriVectin

* tarte

* Tweezerman

* WEN

-- special thanks to Sonia Kashuk

----

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the list of vendors' bebe. WEN didn't have a finalist nom this year so I thought he might not be participating.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

wonder if some of the models will be actual cancer patients that are bald, you know, like in real cancer life---probably not---way to graphic for the Q. when I was going thru treatments, no way could I have EVER used most of the products on my skin. needed wigs and scarves and gentle, make up and skincare. Didn't need shampoo tho--{#emotions_dlg.blush}

Contributor

I will be working during the April 17th, 18th, and 19th shows. I'm new to QVC and I'm wondering if the do offer a deal of some sort (OTO?), will it be available online or only by calling during the show?

Honored Contributor

Tune In: Beauty with Benefits on QVC

.... The 2013 event raised nearly $1 million and funded the expansion of Cancer and Careers services into new areas, travel scholarships, new online news resources for patients and more. This year’s two-hour broadcast will feature products donated by brands such as Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare, Clinique, philosophy, Clarins and more. Everyone that buys during the event will receive a sample-filled makeup bag designed by makeup artist and cancer-survivor, Sonia Kashuk.... -- from the Ageist Beauty site (3/30/14)

Beauty with Benefits

Sample gift bag with purchase designed by Sonia Kashuk.
(source: WWD.com/John Aquino)