Respected Contributor
The Blow Out Essentials or Ultimate Blow Out Collection appear to be getting ready to come out. No price of course. It's all POM. 16oz CC, 2oz. SC, 1oz GS, and a 2oz mousse. They don't appear to know what it's called yet, it's got two names still.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Regular Contributor

Re: New Spring Goodies in April

I hope they offer it in other scents.

Respected Contributor

On 3/22/2014 DrCEB said:

I hope they offer it in other scents.

It didn't seem like they were planning on it, bc iIt talks specifically about POM. The only other formula it could be is SAM, bc those are the only 2 glossing serums.
Valued Contributor

Thank you. What about the VTS and mousse set that was mentioned before? Any news?
Formally NewtoWen
Respected Contributor

On 3/23/2014 Newtowen said: Thank you. What about the VTS and mousse set that was mentioned before? Any news?
It's still in the same state without a real description written, so not sure. I need that kit, too.
Valued Contributor

On 3/23/2014 Kjelle said:
On 3/23/2014 Newtowen said: Thank you. What about the VTS and mousse set that was mentioned before? Any news?
It's still in the same state without a real description written, so not sure. I need that kit, too.
Thank you. I have not tried those yet, I'm was hoping they had a good price for April. I also hope they throw in a comb. I want another one so bad, now that I tried it with the remoist. I find that I'm spending more than I had anticipated, but with the quality of what we get, to me is so much worth the money.
Formally NewtoWen
Respected Contributor

I agree. When I was building my stash, I spent more than I do now. Also, it depends on if you get the seasonals. That can get spendy but so far I have only skipped Summer Mango Coconut and SOB. Almost hoping I don't want one a year to help with cost!
Valued Contributor

Lol. My stash is very modest, but I still spend a lot more than I intended. I get the seasonal with my TSV that also includes the oil. My last auto delivery should be shipping at the end of this month. I would not get the seasonal on its own, my hair does better with SAM, my favorite, or lavender. I did not plan on spending anything extra this month since recently I also got the set of styling creams. However I could not pass on the offer for the remoist and the comb. Too good of a deal. That also happened to me when they had a great price on the 613 and fig duo and the Lavender set. Now I'm thinking that I need the VTS, since I can't stand the smell of hairspray. So here I am, hoping for an amazing OTO that includes it with a comb.
Formally NewtoWen
Respected Contributor

They seem to have changed their minds on the Blow Out Collection. They removed the mention of POM and subbed SAM. No mention of formula choice.
Honored Contributor

Kjelle, lol, you must have been reading my mind because I was just going to ask you for an update on the VTS/mousse collection. When it comes out, I wonder if it will be in both SAM and POM. A lot of times, I've noticed that Chaz seems to do all purpose sets in SAM and POM. I'm guessing that he includes the POM because a number of those products are both wheat-free and nut-free.