Super Contributor

GreenandTan??? I used to see him on here all the time and it's like he just kind of disappeared. New screen name or just tired of all the drama?

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
-Walt Disney
Super Contributor

Re: what ever happened to....

I've been wondering about him also, he hadn't been on the boards in awhile.
Esteemed Contributor

I assumed he gave up posting here . Something happened around the holidays and many of original posters don't post here anymore. I was here but I missed what happened.
Super Contributor

On 3/19/2014 beaches21 said: I assumed he gave up posting here . Something happened around the holidays and many of original posters don't post here anymore. I was here but I missed what happened.

I was wondering...there are a few that I don't see anymore. Chickenmoo, backwoods Barbie, Denise from Canada and Greenandtan. I'm sure I'm missing others, those are the ones I remember the most though. I must have missed it too, I don't get on here much anyway, but when I do it was always the same people, who seem to have disappeared. I do my best to stay away from any drama so whatever happened I was unaware of it.

-Walt Disney
Respected Contributor

I've seen chickenmoo and Denise from Canada around fairly recently, maybe just not as much. BackwoodsBarbie stopped coming on purpose. No clue about GreenandTan.

Honored Contributor

Was wondering about G&T also.

Green and Tan - {{{{{WAVE}}}}}

patiently waiting for 613 oil

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/19/2014 WenGirl42 said:

I've seen chickenmoo and Denise from Canada around fairly recently, maybe just not as much. BackwoodsBarbie stopped coming on purpose. No clue about GreenandTan.

They pop in every now and then but I assumed they started a break away group. When I came here it was always these posters I relied on for info. I don't know what happened.
Super Contributor

I don't come around often...as you can see by my post history...I lurked for a long time first! About the only time I get a chance is on a day like today...slow day at work...lol! Like you Beaches, they were the constant when I really started reading the boards.

-Walt Disney
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/19/2014 simollie said:

I don't come around often...as you can see by my post history...I lurked for a long time first! About the only time I get a chance is on a day like today...slow day at work...lol! Like you Beaches, they were the constant when I really started reading the boards.

On more than one occassion I thought of not being here anymore either but I know many of the posters are new to Wen so I still post to share my experiences. I love Wen and chatting about it with others "most" times.
Regular Contributor

I have wondered the same thing. I have been reading the boards off and on for almost a year and enjoyed reading the posts from all those that you mentioned. I have learned a lot from so many of the posters here and am grateful for all the good advice. It does get nasty here from time to time and that is something that I try to ignore. I don't know if that is why some people disappear from the forum or if they get bored with it or if life just gets in the way. In any case, I enjoyed reading their posts and wish them well where ever they may be.