Super Contributor

WEN gallons - hope they have the Green Tea in Gallon size...

I am wondering if the WEN gallons are a better buy then the 32 or 16 oz size?

If they are - I hope they have the Green Tea in gallons.

Does the Green Tea have styling gel and replenishing spray??

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN gallons - hope they have the Green Tea in Gallon size...

The gallons are definitely a better buy than the 32-oz sizes, which never come with a price break. If you buy a 16-oz duo on AD and take into account shipping (you get a break on shipping for the second gallon), the gallon is a slightly better deal, but not by a lot. How I feel about the slightly better deal changes when I factor in that paying for shipping is a waste and throwing away or recycling that number of 16-oz bottles is a hassle and a waste, it makes the gallons an even better option.

HOWEVER... if you find that you prefer variety and don't want to stick to one formula - you prefer using seasonals or trying whatever new thing comes along next, you might not want to use the gallons. I ordered gallons in two formulas last year and canceled one second shipment entirely. I've still got 2.5 gallons left because I had lots of TSVs coming in with core formulas as well as seasonals and I like to mix it up a lot. Going forward, I will probably order one formula in the gallon every other year and be fine because I like to mix it up with seasonals.

Super Contributor

Re: WEN gallons - hope they have the Green Tea in Gallon size...

Thanks ChynnaBlue Smiley Happy

I was justing thinking today what a hassle it can be to get the WEN out of the pumps - I wish Chaz would make them in a large tube with markings on the side so you squeeze out so much product. Either that or put the WEN in a tub and tell you some many tablespoons of product...