Regular Contributor

Thoughts in the WEN brushes??

I am really tempted. Trying to grow out my pixie into a bob & I could get away with no flat iron if I use a brush when I dry it......hmmmmm........
Respected Contributor

Re: Thoughts in the WEN brushes??

I have them and they are great. Well worth the price. I have medium and would advise you get that size since you are growing your hair.
Regular Contributor

On 3/15/2014 LisaB said: I have them and they are great. Well worth the price. I have medium and would advise you get that size since you are growing your hair.
Thanks! Yes, thinking of the medium. I pulled out a medium size round brush & have ha duck with it but I am pretty sure it's metal. I love Maria's hair & would be so happy to have that length & bounce.
Trusted Contributor

I was looking too but I am actually scared of using them on my very thick curly hair. If it actually works I would gladly give up the flat iron because I think that's the only thing keeping my hair from being its WEN best.
#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

I have found similar brushes at Sally's for a fraction of the price. When I went to buy more, I was directed to an even better brush. Same idea with the boar's hair and nylon bristles, but the hair bristles are on an angle and hold onto the hair even better. Both brushes are by Ion. The new find is a Pro Shine... I have a medium size brush, but only see the small one on the website.

I can't compare these to Chaz's brushes since I haven't tried his, but I'm happy with my finds!

Honored Contributor

Im sorry i waited so long and i want a set for my gym bag.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Regular Contributor

Thanks gals. I am still on the fence....going to do some housework & will be back for the 10:00 show.
Respected Contributor

On 3/15/2014 itsMe said:

I have found similar brushes at Sally's for a fraction of the price. When I went to buy more, I was directed to an even better brush. Same idea with the boar's hair and nylon bristles, but the hair bristles are on an angle and hold onto the hair even better. Both brushes are by Ion. The new find is a Pro Shine... I have a medium size brush, but only see the small one on the website.

I can't compare these to Chaz's brushes since I haven't tried his, but I'm happy with my finds!

I have the ion brush you are talking about. They are very similar to the Wen brushes. I have the Wen brushes as well. The Wen brushes do smooth the hair a tad better because the bristles are more compact. However, the difference is very slight. The ion brushes are great if you don't want to invest in the Wen brushes. I got my ion Goldenwood brush for 5 bucks at Sally's.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

These brushes are great. They really do help to smooth the hair and add body and shine. Also they don't tangle in the hair like other round brushes because your hair sits on top of the boar bristles. Your hair does not go down into the bristles. The only bristles that glide through the hair are the nylon bristles. If you are someone that is afraid they will tangle in your hair, don't be. They are wonderful. Hands down the best styling brushes I have ever used.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Super Contributor

I bought two from Sally's and they pale in comparisons to these. Chaz's brushes are the best I have ever used, and glad that I spent the extra money for them. I don't think that you will regret buying them.