Super Contributor

I Think I Can Change My Core Formula - Yay!

Well, after about 6 months of Wen usage, and after beginning this journey with an exceptionally oily scalp, my oil production is finally quite normalized! I began Wenning by using CA for every first cleanse, and I like the lightness of it, but I am finding that as my scalp has begun to normalize, I haven't needed its astringency. So, I have given BGT another shot as a first cleanse and I think I can change over to it as my core formula! It's a great middle ground formula and I love it. I am going to continue to experiment with it, and if my results continue to be this good, I am going to get the TSV in BGT. So excited! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Now we just need BGT SC!

Super Contributor

Re: I Think I Can Change My Core Formula - Yay!

That's exactly what happened to me! I started out with CA every day, then as my oil production normalized I could cleanse less frequently, and then I didn't have to use CA anymore, and it was so exciting to start experimenting with other formulas!!!

Congratulations on your Wen hair!!!

Esteemed Contributor

That's awesome! Congrats to both of you!!!!!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Super Contributor

Thanks, ladies! FinnyMinny - I'm glad to hear that's what happened to you, too and it seems to be something that really does happen to Wenners. So amazing - I wouldn't have believed it 6 months ago!

Honored Contributor

Is BGT going to be in 32 oz. bottles?

Super Contributor

On 2/8/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

I believe so from GF's TSV post! It's going to be a core formula choice - yay!

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/8/2014 TheKateMeister said:

Thanks, ladies! FinnyMinny - I'm glad to hear that's what happened to you, too and it seems to be something that really does happen to Wenners. So amazing - I wouldn't have believed it 6 months ago!

Kate, Wen really does change the hair! I am seeing less breakage since using 613 consistently. Now that my regimen includes Tea Tree oil, I can't wait to see my hair in 6 months.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

On 2/8/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

I believe so from GF's TSV post! It's going to be a core formula choice - yay!

Fantastic! Either I didn't see it or I forgot, which is entirely possible. I just switched formulas on my final shipment of the Cleanse & Treat Seasonal A/D, but will definitely remember the BGT option for future TSV A/D's.

Super Contributor

On 2/8/2014 HonnyBrown said:

Kate, Wen really does change the hair! I am seeing less breakage since using 613 consistently. Now that my regimen includes Tea Tree oil, I can't wait to see my hair in 6 months.

So awesome, Honny! The oils make a huge difference! I credit them with normalizing my scalp for sure :-)
Trusted Contributor

That's great! Smiley Happy