Not applicable

Order still in agent pickup status

Checking to see if anyone else recently ordered and still has the status of Agent pickup; in transit to UPS facility I order on the 28th with estimated delivery date of the 7th. However my package hasn't moved so I called qvc 2 days ago and the rep said she called UPS and it will be del Friday. With no change to the status I called UPS yesterday and they said qvc hasn't given them the package yet so no way of knowing when it will get delivered. So I called qvc again and the lady said yeah UPS dsnt have it, its on the way from the warehouse to UPS for the past 5 days then she said no guarantee on Friday del date it's only an estimate. So is anyone else having this problem I'm tempted to cancel at this point
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Order still in agent pickup status

I know it's frustrating, but don't cancel your order.

I ordered an iPhone from eBay before Thanksgiving. I didn't get it until mid-December. The seller wasn't at fault and the USPS was absolutely no help (my cell was stuck in Astoria, NY).

Your Wen is in limbo, but when you get it, you won't even think about this hiccup.

Trust me!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Not applicable

I am having the same problem. It took QVC 4 days to ship the item, and now it is "stuck" in agent pickup for 3 days. A UPS label was created but the item is in limbo somewhere in Agent Pickup mode and customer service said they can't do anything until it is in limbo for 2 weeks. Ughh. Annoying as I was supposed to receive it today.

Honored Contributor

It's not that unusual. QVC will change the status of an order to 'shipped' so that they can collect the funds. When it ACTUALLY ships the tracking will begin to show movement. It's usually 3-5 days after they say they ship (except for perishables).

Super Contributor

I hadn't ordered anything from QVC for awhile and I didn't remember such slow delivery, just read about it in this forum, but boy, it took two weeks for me to get the dress I recently ordered. Much slower than it used to be.
Respected Contributor

The other issue going on is lazy scanning. One of my packages was never scanned by UPS at all until it hit West Sacramento UPS from Westchester PA. Sad. Then it was scanned both Iin and out from 4 places in CA. California UPS isn't perfect, but I can't understand not one person hitting a laser to a bar code all the way across the country. In addition, QVC has got to have it's own internal system. They know where the package is in processing. They couldn't function having no idea whatsoever if a package has left the building. That tidbit of info should at least be available to us.They either only give CS access to the general tracking we can see on our own, or they tell them not to share with us what is actually up with our packages.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Super Contributor

Not unusual for QVC. The last item I ordered sat in shipped status for 3 days before it was actually picked up by UPS and could be tracked. QVC has one of the slowest shipping processes. The only one that I have found to be worse is Bareminerals. I ordered some items online from them and it took them a week to just to start processing my order! On the opposite end of the spectrum, drugstore.com rocks! I ordered some things from them yesterday and an hour later I got an email saying my order shipped.

Respected Contributor

On 4/18/2014 FLsunlover said:

Not unusual for QVC. The last item I ordered sat in shipped status for 3 days before it was actually picked up by UPS and could be tracked. QVC has one of the slowest shipping processes. The only one that I have found to be worse is Bareminerals. I ordered some items online from them and it took them a week to just to start processing my order! On the opposite end of the spectrum, drugstore.com rocks! I ordered some things from them yesterday and an hour later I got an email saying my order shipped.

FL, in my situation, I couldn't track the package tho. No one at QVC could tell me if UPS had it and acc to UPS tracking they didn't have it either, but they did have it. This went on for like, 8 or 9 days till it got to West Sac. *** Sorry FL, I realize you responded to OP rather than mine. That's what I get for being self-centered!
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012