Occasional Contributor

What SC should a non-mixologist use with Seasonals?

Replenishing mist doesn't replace styling creme for me. Are there good combinations the expert Wenners have arrived at? For instance, I assume 613 SC would be best for Bamboo CC, but what do you all suggest for the Kids and Seasonals?
Super Contributor

Re: What SC should a non-mixologist use with Seasonals?

Most of the kids and some of the seasonals are fruit based, so I would suggest POM or Fig. I have been using POM SC with WCM, FGP and Fig (as well as last summers SMC). POM might also work well with this coming summers Peach too (or at least that is what I have read it will be).

613 might work really well with the new spring Orange Blossom.

IMO, Lavendar might be better with Bamboo and SSGT, since it seems a little more floral to me.

With last year's WVM, I use TT or SAM.

I have many of the SC scents as I didn't use them at first and even now that I do, they last a really long time and I have gotten them with one kit or another.

Michele

Occasional Contributor

Thank you, Michele. That is very helpful!
Honored Contributor

I use 613 80% of the time because I like it best. It goes with everything.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

Since I bought the 613 sc, that is the only one I use, I don't to think the scent of the styling cream lasts that long so I don't think it would matter which one you use.
Respected Contributor

Pom, fig, and Cucumber aloe go great with the kids scents and bamboo green tea. I like Pom or fig with FAS and wcm. I like tea tree and lavender sc with Sam and TT cc's. I'm not sure what the spring and summer scents will smell like, but I'm thinking Pom an fig will go nicely with them.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Occasional Contributor

Thank you all, ladies! I will try each of these combinations. Looks like 613 and Pomegranate will be my first SC 's to run out - and some of the fig combinations sound equally interesting.
Frequent Contributor

I think 613 mixes best with everything but IMO, all of the sc have a menthol undertone.
New Contributor

I also just use 613. A very small amount rubbed on my hands and then applied starting at the back and working to the front.