Esteemed Contributor

Hi JeanLouise-Finch ..... in another thread you mentioned WNY. Does that stand for West New York in Hudson County New Jersey?? TIA, Maria

Honored Contributor

Hi...I think that was me that first mentioned WNY...I live in Western New York (upstate) between Buffalo and Niagara Falls near the Great Lakes.

Too bad Indiana is a bit too far to go to a new salon! I would have loved to have JLF's WEN expert daughter do my hair!

Sorry I wasn't more specific!

Honored Contributor

Thanks RL. DD knows more than the average stylist, but I don't know that she is a WEN Expert per se. Even so, we sure had fun the other morning when she was imitating Chaz.

Esteemed Contributor

I apologize .... For some reason I got RespectLife and JeanLouseFinch mixed up. I must be loosing it! LOL. Anyway, we in Hudson County NJ always abbreviate West New York as WNY.

Honored Contributor
On 2/7/2014 Boehm Collecter said:

I apologize .... For some reason I got RespectLife and JeanLouseFinch mixed up. I must be loosing it! LOL. Anyway, we in Hudson County NJ always abbreviate West New York as WNY.

Oh that is funny! Never knew any other area used WNY! LOL I will remember that now and be more specific! Not even in the same state and total opposite ends of the state(s)!