Contributor

3 years ago I was diagnosed with breast cancer, and lost my hair due to chemo. Of course, it grew back and I have been using WEN before and then after treatment. My hair looks fabulous, and even my hair dresser remarked last week about it when I got a haircut. I use it every other day (don't need to "cleanse" every day) and so a bottle lasts quite awhile. I do not care much for the styling products, so I will not purchase another TSV with those extra products.

My hair is about chin length, color treated, and fine.

Thank you, Chaz, for your wonderful products!

Respected Contributor

Re: My hair is looking great!

Congrats on 3 years post-BC, AND your fabulous hair {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}! I'm a new Wenner, started slowly by just using it as a leave-in. But for the last 2 weeks, I've been doing a single daily cleanse (I just feel like I HAVE to wash everyday, lol!) and am loving the results.

You know, whenever I have a "bad hair day" I think of my friends who have gone through chemo and lost their hair. They are grateful to be alive, and to have hair again. I had surgery for endo cancer last March, and thankfully needed no further treatment...so, I'm also grateful to have hair! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

Congrats on your fab hair! I hope you are doing better, now.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

Great news, hawkeyegirl! I hope all is going well with your health, too!

Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your beautiful hair, hawkeyegirl! Hope you are in the best of health now.

Super Contributor

hawkeyegirl, that is great! I hope you are feeling well now, too! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Trusted Contributor

That's wonderful, hawkeyegirl, very happy for you! Wishing you years of good health and good hair days ahead! Thank you for letting us share in your happiness. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I am just happy you are doing well after your diagnosis. Here is to continued good health and gorgeous, lush hair!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Contributor

Thanks for all of your well wishes. I am doing great now. In my case, mammogram was essential in my early diagnosis.

Super Contributor

So happy for you, hawkeyegirl! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}