Trusted Contributor
jacque mentioned a horse but she's so hyper i can't understand a thing she says...
Honored Contributor

maybe she was saying ""doubters"" or ""daughters""...............don't think dooters is a word......

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Frequent Contributor

Cooper's horse. There is a face book page for him. I go there when I need a laugh or smile. Sometimes there are hints on what may be presented.

Super Contributor

Jacqui showed a picture of Wendooters at the end of the show, a gorgeous bay horse.

Honored Contributor

hummm... I was just thinking how much I enjoyed the show with Jacque because she was so laid back. She, for one, realizes that WEN is not a hard sell, and lets Chaz talk. Because of her I enjoyed this show much more than I do many.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Occasional Contributor
Drythe, you MUST be kidding!!! I told new WEN users to watch this weekend to learn - and EVERY single time he tried to give practical information, she interrupted. EVERY single time! I wanted to leap through my TV to clap my hand over her mouth. Leah right now IS so refreshingly respectful. I hope my friends are watching now. I 'm learning a lot (and, of course, I already think I know Everything .....
Honored Contributor

I respectfully disagree with Drythe's perspective on the show. I thought the host was kind of hyper and interrupted him alot. My DH asked me to turn it down a little (it wasn't on loud) and I know why he did. It wasn't super frantic but it wasn't laid back either. I like when Leah is on with him (like right now) she really lets Chaz talks and is always calm.

Trusted Contributor

Now the WEN empire owns a horse? Named "Wendooters"? And the horse has a FB page?! I just looked it up, and (again) I am amazed. There is actually a picture of the WEN horse wearing Mally lip gloss. Just when you think the WEN phenomenon is as weird as it could possibly get.......it gets weirder.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

Now I am thoroughly convinced you are truly OBSESSED, GS. The funny thing is all the comments you make about WEN users can be turned around to describe YOU and your obsession with any and all things WEN. Oh the irony that is clearly lost on you! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Regular Contributor

Hi, I'm new to WEN and the broadcasts on QVC. But, I must agree with you. Today was a much better show than last night. The hostess actually let him talk and explain tips a lot better. Of course the hour went by way too fast. And of course, my kids want to talk to me and make noise while I'm trying to watch. Now that's its over they are completely ignoring me! LOL!