Top Rated on Easy Pay
46 Members and 11282 Guests Online

WEN

So BUMMED. My TSV with WCM got lost and they cannot replace

Started 1385565675.85 in WEN | Last reply 1386802849.973 by California Bee

My second shipment of the Aug TSV "shipped" on 11/14/13 and I waited until the 27th today like I was told to do. Called and they have no more they can send me. So I am out of luck. I cannot tell you how disappointed I am that I will not get the Cranberry or the good deal of the TSV. Depressing!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2
Kjelle1385566341.1432065 PostsRegistered 6/7/2013NorCal
That's horrible! I am so sorry! They must have said to wait til it was lost a week or something. A couple months ago that happened to me with non-Wen. I waited a bit and called back, got someone else with common sense who expedited an order for me. It won't help now, but just know that the answer depends on the customer svc rep. That is truly a bummer!

maryfw1385566677.473228 PostsRegistered 10/5/2010

I have been talking with them off and on for a week at QVC CS.

Kjelle1385567359.542065 PostsRegistered 6/7/2013NorCal
On 11/27/2013 maryfw said:

I have been talking with them off and on for a week at QVC CS.

Oh then that's kinda ridiculous. They must have not made enough allowances for this kind of thing. It always happens. Also I find it strange that in a week they will start shipping it any way, but there is no way to get you any, even if they just overnighted it to you on Monday.

nolimitsho­pping1385567381.3374221 PostsRegistered 11/7/2006

Maryfw, you signed up for A/D. It's not your fault they lost your kit(s). It's THEIR fault and THEY need to factor in THEIR error ratio upon taking those orders. This "We don't have any more" is bull. I just upped my quantity on a cancelled A/D order to 5 and guess what? It went right through. It is QVC's responsibility to ensure that you receive what you've paid for. You must DEMAND replacement of your order and they WILL EXPEDITE shipment of that order. Call and ask for a supervisor in CS. First ask for CS, then a supervisor. This is bunk.

"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me"-Al Capone

Kjelle1385568163.8672065 PostsRegistered 6/7/2013NorCal
On 11/27/2013 nolimitshopping said:

Maryfw, you signed up for A/D. It's not your fault they lost your kit(s). It's THEIR fault and THEY need to factor in THEIR error ratio upon taking those orders. This "We don't have any more" is bull. I just upped my quantity on a cancelled A/D order to 5 and guess what? It went right through. It is QVC's responsibility to ensure that you receive what you've paid for. You must DEMAND replacement of your order and they WILL EXPEDITE shipment of that order. Call and ask for a supervisor in CS. First ask for CS, then a supervisor. This is bunk.

You go, gurrl!

nolimitsho­pping1385568362.5374221 PostsRegistered 11/7/2006
On 11/27/2013 Kjelle said:

You go, gurrl!

I JUST called and reinstated 2 OTHER A/D plans (2 fig and 3 TT for quantity) I had CS reinstate one and I did the other while talking to this rep. BOTH went through and I asked if they were low in any formula. The rep said she couldn't see that, but she DID say my orders wouldn't go through if they were out of TT and Fig. Maryfw, this is not only wrong, they are not being truthful.

"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me"-Al Capone

nolimitsho­pping1385568549.14221 PostsRegistered 11/7/2006
On 11/27/2013 Kjelle said:

You go, gurrl!

I JUST called and reinstated 2 OTHER A/D plans (2 fig and 3 TT for quantity) I had CS reinstate one and I did the other while talking to this rep. BOTH went through and I asked if they were low in any formula. The rep said she couldn't see that, but she DID say my orders wouldn't go through if they were out of TT and Fig. Maryfw, this is not only wrong, they are not being truthful.

Both orders are listed as "ACTIVE", and are set to ship 11/28.

maryfw1385569679.743228 PostsRegistered 10/5/2010

Wow, thank you ladies. I emailed Chazdean.com and will call CS after Thanksgiving to ask for a supervisor. Too bummed today and dont want to focus on it today because I want to be in a good mood for Thanksgiving!!

I am thankful for all of you and your help!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

beaches211385571330.82610 PostsRegistered 9/20/2007

Wow, thank you ladies. I emailed Chazdean.com and will call CS after Thanksgiving to ask for a supervisor. Too bummed today and dont want to focus on it today because I want to be in a good mood for Thanksgiving!!

I am thankful for all of you and your help!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I am so sorry this happened. Before you start a conversation with a supervisor get the number for corporate customer service, if they cannot help you call corporate. They are very nice and WILL correct this. Don't take no for an answer, stand your ground and be firm. Two timesI had to do this and they fixed things. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

HappyDaze1385572178.56316094 PostsRegistered 6/13/2012

why would Chazdean.com be responsible for what QVC Is doing? I never understand why everyone says to contact them really. It is the same as calling Chazdean.com if Gunthy renker is doing something wrong, right?

And by the way, I skipped my shipment so for sure they have an extra available.

I totally understand being bummed but saying it is depressing is it a little over the top. It is just hair products.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...but becomes something entirely different when someone STEALS your ideas and claims the credit for themselves.

“Only those with no memory insist on their originality.” -Coco Chanel

Kjelle1385572595.712065 PostsRegistered 6/7/2013NorCal
I agree that I would not call Chaz's CS for Q or GR probs. It is one thing to ask for a pump, but the supply lines are completely different. Two separate businesses with a contractual arrangement for profit. One the other hand it would be appropriate to let them know if service had gone down to the point you would no longer order WEN from the Q but I don't think grumbles aside, any of us is close to that.

jp9261385577798.397 PostsRegistered 5/6/2008
On 11/27/2013 HappyDaze said:

And they sent me the wrong TSV - I got march 2013 TSV instead of Aug 2013, so there are a couple extras available

FluffyBear1385579667.25306 PostsRegistered 8/30/2013
This happened to me with my 613 gallon. I was so upset. I must've called about 6 times and the issue was never resolved. Theu just ended up refunding my money. *sigh*

JeanLouise­Finch1385581632.85710760 PostsRegistered 10/3/2011

why would Chazdean.com be responsible for what QVC Is doing? I never understand why everyone says to contact them really. It is the same as calling Chazdean.com if Gunthy renker is doing something wrong, right?

I totally understand being bummed but saying it is depressing is it a little over the top. It is just hair products.

He's not. I just think the OP is desperate to try anything she can think of in order to get this corrected and receive what she ordered.

Last edited on 11/27/2013

waterdragon1385584608.4672653 PostsRegistered 9/23/2006Sandy Eggo

he is not responsible, but I think he would want to know about all the smuck ups people have been having with the Q. I know I would if my name was on the product. I also understand others saying it's depressing - and feel your last comment was a little demeaning to others.

Shiny medium brown hair, reaching towards my shoulders.

WenGirl421385587747.6872266 PostsRegistered 7/5/2012
I think since Chaz's name is on every bottle and the product is his baby, ultimately he is responsible for the satisfaction of his customers. Note I am talking about him having responsibility for the product purchased through his contractual partners, GR and QVC...someone buying through unofficial channels buys at their own risk...but he needs to know about issues people have with the entities he chooses to distribute through. Especially in a case like this where I am betting the Q will lay the blame at his feet as the vendor, for not providing enough "kits" to get one to the OP. There have been people this has happened to even when the "kits" have only included products all available individually through the Q. So I have no problem with people calling his salon when they have issues with GR or the Q, because otherwise how will he really know what is going on and how his customers are being treated?

maryfw1385589104.307228 PostsRegistered 10/5/2010

Great news and Great Service. Chazdean.com emailed me back and will ship me one. What incredible service!!! I am so impressed.

Thank you again for all your suggestions and help.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!!!

Hair Today­ Gone Tomorrow1385590062.0431738 PostsRegistered 5/10/2006

Great news and Great Service. Chazdean.com emailed me back and will ship me one. What incredible service!!! I am so impressed.

Just curious. Which formula did you order the 32 oz Cleansing Conditioner in with the matching Treatment Oil?

maryfw1385590409.853228 PostsRegistered 10/5/2010

SAM

waterdragon1385592351.2972653 PostsRegistered 9/23/2006Sandy Eggo

Note on Linda Coopers FB page;

Just a note to everyone who ordered the Seasonal Cleansing Conditioner in 32 oz on QVC. Your estimated delivery date shows 90 days from date of order only because it's system drive to account for 3 months based on that being the seasonal transition. It won't be that long. I'm thinking early to mid-January for the later orders.

mrsivan20041385592571.143185 PostsRegistered 11/24/2007San Diego, CA

Mary, I couldn't be happier for you!! I truly believe Chaz wants people who use his products, regardless of where they purchased from, to be happy with it. His name is on all of it, so it would be his name ultimately tarnished by any bad press or unhappy customers. I wish more companies would follow his example.

What if the armies of the Lord picked up & dusted off their swords? What if the family turned to Jesus & stopped asking Oprah what to do?

HappyDaze1385599912.37316094 PostsRegistered 6/13/2012
On 11/27/2013 waterdragon said:

he is not responsible, but I think he would want to know about all the smuck ups people have been having with the Q. I know I would if my name was on the product. I also understand others saying it's depressing - and feel your last comment was a little demeaning to others.

Well that is your prerogative to feel so. I reserve emotions like depressing for things like my house burned down or my pet died but for not getting a hair product or beauty item, it just seems extreme. Bummed, yes, depressing no.

And if Chaz should be held responsible for QVC "smuck ups" then he should be responsible for gunthy renker "smuck ups" too right, since his name is on the product as well. You can't say he should be responsible for one but not the other- that is kind of a double standard! It is his name that would also be "tarnished" if GR isn't doing right either, which we've seen evidence of on this very board.

I mean seriously, where do you draw the line. Should Josie Maran be responsible for something Sephora sells of hers that got lost in the mail when shipped to you and then they can't replace it because they are out of stock? This has happened to me before and I was bummed but I would never have thought to call Joise Maran's company and basically ask her if she could do something about it. I personally just don't think it is right to ask the company. I take the risk when ordering from another store rather than the company directly. At some point customers have to assume some risk if they aren't ordering directly from the company.

Last edited on 11/27/2013

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...but becomes something entirely different when someone STEALS your ideas and claims the credit for themselves.

waterdragon1385601456.6872653 PostsRegistered 9/23/2006Sandy Eggo

Well that is your prerogative to feel so. I reserve emotions like depressing for things like my house burned down or my pet died but for not getting a hair product or beauty item, it just seems extreme. Bummed, yes, depressing no.

And if Chaz should be held responsible for QVC "smuck ups" then he should be responsible for gunthy renker "smuck ups" too right, since his name is on the product as well. You can't say he should be responsible for one but not the other- that is kind of a double standard! It is his name that would also be "tarnished" if GR isn't doing right either, which we've seen evidence of on this very board.

I mean seriously, where do you draw the line. Should Josie Maran be responsible for something Sephora sells of hers that got lost in the mail when shipped to you and then they can't replace it because they are out of stock? This has happened to me before and I was bummed but I would never have thought to call Joise Maran's company and basically ask her if she could do something about it. I personally just don't think it is right to ask the company. I take the risk when ordering from another store rather than the company directly. At some point customers have to assume some risk if they aren't ordering directly from the company.

that's how you feel and that's not my issue. you don't get to decide how other people feel about things and to mock them for how they feel. don't bother, I'm putting you on ignore.

HappyDaze1385604039.5916094 PostsRegistered 6/13/2012

that's how you feel and that's not my issue. you don't get to decide how other people feel about things and to mock them for how they feel. don't bother, I'm putting you on ignore.

I'm not mocking anyone, I just think people should put things into perspective.

Go ahead and put me on ignore this isn't high school so you actually don't need to announce it as if to try to hurt my feelings- just do it. I find it interesting that if someone doesn't agree with you, you have to put them on ignore rather just having a discussion. We all don't have to agree about everything but to cut yourself off from someone over something we don't agree on is a bit, well, close-minded. There are alot of things I don't agree with people on on these boards but I can still move beyond that and have discussions with them.

Katmary1385615750.441574 PostsRegistered 4/24/2006
On 11/27/2013 MrsStark said: This happened to me with my 613 gallon. I was so upset. I must've called about 6 times and the issue was never resolved. Theu just ended up refunding my money. *sigh*

There was a OTO with 613 in the 32 ounce and the replenishing spray when the latter first came out. I was so excited at the great price and went for the AD, which was buy now and get one later. Same thing happened to me, I was pretty bummed! It would be nice if they'd try harder to fill their orders.

Page 1 of 2