Handbag Clearance
115 Members and 12965 Guests Online

WEN

Winter Cranberry Mint

Started 1377740904.153 in WEN | Last reply 1378006940.31 by HappyDaze
Chaz just retweeted a review of FAS and the Winter Cranberry Mint which were presented last night. That sounds heavenly. Cranberry, Orange and Mint. That will make up for having to get the 32oz FAS on Auto. What do you say?

Page 1 of 1
jennys kid1377741478.78977 PostsRegistered 6/10/2012

it's cranberry, orange and mint? i predicted it might be a cranberry and orange scent! cool.

Kelly36711377749365.77347 PostsRegistered 2/25/2012

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Loving it!!!! I can't wait for the both! I saw today on instagram that hes has the Bamboo Green Tea coming as well.

Mirage081377780979.1172748 PostsRegistered 1/16/2009

Oh my!!!!! Then I'm definitely holding of on the TSV and will patiently wait on the seasonal auto delivery!{#emotions_dlg.lol}

chickenmoo1377790751.351955 PostsRegistered 6/8/2012Outside of Buffalo,NY

Oh that cranberry sounds really good!! Can't wait for that to come up for pre-order! :)

~Love my Leonberger~

HappyDaze1377899807.0412559 PostsRegistered 6/13/2012

He actually said it will have orange in it too? Can anyone confirm that?

nolimitsho­pping1377901009.214109 PostsRegistered 11/7/2006
On 8/30/2013 HappyDaze said:

He actually said it will have orange in it too? Can anyone confirm that?

I would love to know also. I remember the photo of the oranges...

"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me"-Al Capone

Beachbum80­691377901202.67428 PostsRegistered 10/15/2012The Mitten
On 8/30/2013 HappyDaze said:

He actually said it will have orange in it too? Can anyone confirm that?


The review that he retweeted that I see is for FAS and at the end of it shows Coming for Winter 2014 Winter Cranberry Mint, I dont see anything about if it contains oranges.

So....as far as I can tell...we dont know either way yet

added - also the video on instagram that shows that FAS, Win Cranberry mint and Bamboo Green Tea, DOES NOT show any oranges ...

Last edited on 8/30/2013

Last edited on 8/30/2013

Kjelle1377909433.321083 PostsRegistered 6/7/2013NorCal
Now I've seen a lot more info you're right Beachbum, no orange with the Cranberry Mint. When I posted I think most of us thought the orange was for Winter.

puddytat21377927752.5114 PostsRegistered 7/29/2006Wisconsin

Getting tired of the minty stuff - Winter Mint, Sweet Almond Mint, and now Cranberry Mint. how about a nice floral sometime (I loved the Gardenia).

Puddy

BackwoodsB­arbie1377929403.7733195 PostsRegistered 10/13/2012Tennessee
On 8/30/2013 puddytat2 said:

Getting tired of the minty stuff - Winter Mint, Sweet Almond Mint, and now Cranberry Mint. how about a nice floral sometime (I loved the Gardenia).

I bet we will see another floral for the Spring seasonal (that's when we got the Spring Gardenia Green Tea last year). I love the floral scents, too! :)

~I've always been misunderstood because of how I look. Don't judge me by the cover 'cause I'm a real good book. So read into it what you will, but see me as I am. The way I look is just a country girl's idea of glam.~

andhourspa­ss1378003962.147104 PostsRegistered 6/7/2013

An orange scented one would be heavenly!

HappyDaze1378004119.35712559 PostsRegistered 6/13/2012

okay, glad it isn't cranberry orange mint. That sounds like a cranberry relish thing I tried once at a Christmas party. I don't want relish hair. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Denise fro­m Canada1378004260.4071777 PostsRegistered 9/27/2011Northern Alberta
Chaz seems to have a pattern for seasonals, warm spice for fall, mint something for winter, and I bet we see floral again for spring and fruit something for summer. I think the predictions others were making before when we got the sneak peek at the oranges, that summer orange something will be true.

Devoted Disciple and fan of Wen, Starbucks, Skinn Cosmetics, Country Music, Deep Dish Pizza, Hamsters who eat Popcorn and things that go bump in the night.

posterchild1378004348.563307 PostsRegistered 9/18/2012
On 8/31/2013 BackwoodsBarbie said:
On 8/30/2013 puddytat2 said:

Getting tired of the minty stuff - Winter Mint, Sweet Almond Mint, and now Cranberry Mint. how about a nice floral sometime (I loved the Gardenia).

I bet we will see another floral for the Spring seasonal (that's when we got the Spring Gardenia Green Tea last year). I love the floral scents, too! :)
I would LOVE an orange blossom scent...different from orange fruit, but lovely...

HappyDaze1378004568.55312559 PostsRegistered 6/13/2012
On 8/31/2013 posterchild said:
On 8/31/2013 BackwoodsBarbie said:
On 8/30/2013 puddytat2 said:

Getting tired of the minty stuff - Winter Mint, Sweet Almond Mint, and now Cranberry Mint. how about a nice floral sometime (I loved the Gardenia).

I bet we will see another floral for the Spring seasonal (that's when we got the Spring Gardenia Green Tea last year). I love the floral scents, too! :)
I would LOVE an orange blossom scent...different from orange fruit, but lovely...

An orange blossom scent would go nicely with my orange blossom Shea Terra Organics body wash! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

andhourspa­ss1378006422.223104 PostsRegistered 6/7/2013

HappyDaze your orange blossom body wash sounds nice! Where do you buy it?

HappyDaze1378006940.30712559 PostsRegistered 6/13/2012

andhourpass, it is from Shea Terra Organics (http://www.sheaterraorganics.com/organic-body-wash-hand.html). It really gives you that spa-like experience. :)

Page 1 of 1