Creede Silver Sale
138 Members and 15173 Guests Online

WEN

Wen Fall 2013 Scent?

Started 1376306333.767 in WEN | Last reply 1376412903.02 by chickenmoo

Anyone know what it's going to be?

Page 1 of 1
WenGirl421376306678.6572313 PostsRegistered 7/5/2012
Fall Apple Spice! I can't wait to smell it :)

Scorpios1376306967.603409 PostsRegistered 11/25/2010

Wow, sounds good. I can't wait to smell it either. Thanks

WenGirl421376315291.0532313 PostsRegistered 7/5/2012

I ordered it on July 13 {#emotions_dlg.lol} My EDD has never changed from 9/9 though. You've got the sizes right {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

chickenmoo1376321045.832071 PostsRegistered 6/8/2012Outside of Buffalo,NY

I never thought about the A/D{#emotions_dlg.scared} LOL I should have done that too but I've got my gallons still to use up, and I don't know what I'd do with more 32 oz bottles....I'd have to rent a storage shed!lol

Simollie, just fyi, I literally LOL'd so hard I almost choked on my coffee!! haha

~Love my Leonberger~

simollie1376330548.03421 PostsRegistered 10/9/2011

ok...did my post get poofed or am I just not seeing it?? I don't think I said anything offensive did I? I don't see your original one either Chickenmoo...

Last edited on 8/12/2013

Last edited on 8/12/2013

WenGirl421376332615.132313 PostsRegistered 7/5/2012
On 8/12/2013 simollie said:

ok...did my post get poofed or am I just not seeing it?? I don't think I said anything offensive did I? I don't see your original one either Chickenmoo...

Last edited on 8/12/2013


Did you quote chickenmoo's? She posted the item number, which they've been poofing. I assume that's why hers is gone...but I can't remember if you quoted hers in yours or not.

chickenmoo1376335034.842071 PostsRegistered 6/8/2012Outside of Buffalo,NY

Sorry y'all :( I didn't know we aren't allowed to post item numbers... my bad...

If you're on twitter, follow Chaz, and mention the fall scent...someone will most likely see it and answer with the item number...that's how I got it the first tiem.

HTH :)

~Love my Leonberger~

simollie1376360707.057421 PostsRegistered 10/9/2011
On 8/12/2013 WenGirl42 said:
On 8/12/2013 simollie said:

ok...did my post get poofed or am I just not seeing it?? I don't think I said anything offensive did I? I don't see your original one either Chickenmoo...

Last edited on 8/12/2013


Did you quote chickenmoo's? She posted the item number, which they've been poofing. I assume that's why hers is gone...but I can't remember if you quoted hers in yours or not.

I did quote her...didn't even think about that until now!

WenGirl421376400812.0032313 PostsRegistered 7/5/2012
On 8/12/2013 chickenmoo said:

Sorry y'all :( I didn't know we aren't allowed to post item numbers... my bad...

If you're on twitter, follow Chaz, and mention the fall scent...someone will most likely see it and answer with the item number...that's how I got it the first tiem.

HTH :)


No worries :) Other people have posted it too. In fact the first time it was posted (that I saw it) it didn't get poofed. May even still be there as far as I know ;) I wonder if somebody is still reporting posts with item numbers, or if Q is enforcing it on their own. They have put themselves in kind of a bind because some of the people who currently have access have paid for this time period and are still in their subscription...and some of the people are no longer paying for it but had recently...and it used to make sense because the feeling was, "okay, you want this info, pay for it like we did," but you can't do that anymore.

chickenmoo1376409022.052071 PostsRegistered 6/8/2012Outside of Buffalo,NY
On 8/13/2013 WenGirl42 said:
On 8/12/2013 chickenmoo said:

Sorry y'all :( I didn't know we aren't allowed to post item numbers... my bad...

If you're on twitter, follow Chaz, and mention the fall scent...someone will most likely see it and answer with the item number...that's how I got it the first tiem.

HTH :)


No worries :) Other people have posted it too. In fact the first time it was posted (that I saw it) it didn't get poofed. May even still be there as far as I know ;) I wonder if somebody is still reporting posts with item numbers, or if Q is enforcing it on their own. They have put themselves in kind of a bind because some of the people who currently have access have paid for this time period and are still in their subscription...and some of the people are no longer paying for it but had recently...and it used to make sense because the feeling was, "okay, you want this info, pay for it like we did," but you can't do that anymore.

Yeah the whole thing is just weird...If you follow Chaz on social media, the item number is out there everywhere... I never know what "the rules" are on the Q, so I just try to get as much info as I can on twitter.lol

~Love my Leonberger~

Kokathy1376412308.4972941 PostsRegistered 6/9/2012
On 8/13/2013 chickenmoo said:
On 8/13/2013 WenGirl42 said:
On 8/12/2013 chickenmoo said:

Sorry y'all :( I didn't know we aren't allowed to post item numbers... my bad...

If you're on twitter, follow Chaz, and mention the fall scent...someone will most likely see it and answer with the item number...that's how I got it the first tiem.

HTH :)


No worries :) Other people have posted it too. In fact the first time it was posted (that I saw it) it didn't get poofed. May even still be there as far as I know ;) I wonder if somebody is still reporting posts with item numbers, or if Q is enforcing it on their own. They have put themselves in kind of a bind because some of the people who currently have access have paid for this time period and are still in their subscription...and some of the people are no longer paying for it but had recently...and it used to make sense because the feeling was, "okay, you want this info, pay for it like we did," but you can't do that anymore.

Yeah the whole thing is just weird...If you follow Chaz on social media, the item number is out there everywhere... I never know what "the rules" are on the Q, so I just try to get as much info as I can on twitter.lol

chickenmoo what's your twitter? i just startd mine again. I'm FluffyGreekDiva

I'm just a gal trying to take over the world.

chickenmoo1376412903.022071 PostsRegistered 6/8/2012Outside of Buffalo,NY
On 8/13/2013 Kokathy said:
On 8/13/2013 chickenmoo said:
On 8/13/2013 WenGirl42 said:
On 8/12/2013 chickenmoo said:

Sorry y'all :( I didn't know we aren't allowed to post item numbers... my bad...

If you're on twitter, follow Chaz, and mention the fall scent...someone will most likely see it and answer with the item number...that's how I got it the first tiem.

HTH :)


No worries :) Other people have posted it too. In fact the first time it was posted (that I saw it) it didn't get poofed. May even still be there as far as I know ;) I wonder if somebody is still reporting posts with item numbers, or if Q is enforcing it on their own. They have put themselves in kind of a bind because some of the people who currently have access have paid for this time period and are still in their subscription...and some of the people are no longer paying for it but had recently...and it used to make sense because the feeling was, "okay, you want this info, pay for it like we did," but you can't do that anymore.

Yeah the whole thing is just weird...If you follow Chaz on social media, the item number is out there everywhere... I never know what "the rules" are on the Q, so I just try to get as much info as I can on twitter.lol

chickenmoo what's your twitter? i just startd mine again. I'm FluffyGreekDiva

Got it Kokathy!

Last edited on 8/13/2013

Last edited on 8/13/2013

~Love my Leonberger~

Page 1 of 1