Honored Contributor

Inside Q magazine subscription

Hi everyone! I haven't had a chance to post in quite a while, but tonight I've grabbed a bit of "me time" and am reading the Wen board. Yippee!!

I noticed a number of posts regarding the Inside Q magazine, so I called QVC customer service to find out what's up. The agent I spoke with didn't know the rationale behind QVC's new policy, but here's what she told me...

CURRENT INSIDE Q MEMBERS

If you already have an Inside Q magazine subscription then all of your current benefits will continue going forward. You will continue to receive Inside Q magazing monthly. When your current subscription runs out it will be renewed automatically and at no charge. As a thank you to the current Inside Q members, they will not be charged for renewal subscriptions. The online edition of Inside Q magazine will continue to be available.

INSIDE Q IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE TO NEW SUBSCRIBERS

The QVC agent I spoke with didn't know why QVC has made this decision, but Inside Q is not accepting any new subscriptions.

The decision might have something to do with the fact that some people are upset that QVC was charging $12 for the annual Inside Q subscription and that QVC wanted to resolve this discussion.

I told her that as much as I appreciated a free renewal, that I would rather pay for Inside Q and have everyone be allowed to purchase an annual subscription. After all, fair is fair. And I asked her to have my feedback on this issue passed along.

- bebe