WEN

Respected Contributor

WEN: What Cleansing Conditioner Did You Use Today?

[ Edited ]
I saw something like this on the beauty forum. I thought it might be fun. So, what cleansing conditioner or other Wen products did you use today?
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

Re: What Cleanser Did You Use Today?

Today, I used tea tree for the first cleanse and Sam for the second cleanse with a dime size of Sam cc as my leave in and a pea size of lavender styling creme. I also used 4 pumps of Sam mousse. I am letting my hair dry naturally. I have a slight wave. I think the mousse is better for styling wavy/curly and the serum is better for when I want my hair really straight. However, I think I prefer the styling creme on it's own. I just have never liked a lot of product in my hair. ETA: I just diffused my hair. I haven't worn my hair with waves in awhile. Omg!! It looks like I got a perm! My hair is wavier now than it used to be. I would almost describe it as curly instead of wavy. Wow! I guess it is because it is not stripped hair. I think I need more mousse to wear it curly to define the curls more.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

Kids apple first cleanse, TT on the scalp and fig on the ends second cleanse. No leave in, no SC but I did use a bit of finishing cream on my midshaft to ends once it dried to get the wave to lay flat. Sleek straight hair today.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

Tea tree first cleanse and fig for the second cleanse with a dime size fig cc as my leave in and a pea size of fig styling creme. I finished with 3 drops of wcm oil and a few sprays of wcm RTM. Less is more for me when it comes to styling products. My hair feels great today.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Contributor

Did a WCM oil treatment overnight, then I used a combo of kids green apple & POM 1st cleanse, WCM 2nd cleanse and am marinating in TT re moist treatment now. I also sprayed some TT RTM on my nails before reapplying nail polish!
Respected Contributor

I did an oil treatment with FAS oil last night. This morning, I cleansed with tea tree for my first cleanse and lavender for my second cleanse. I used a dime size of lav cc as my leave in with a pea size of lavender sc mixed with a pump of Sam serum. I used my new large round Wen brush to blow out my hair. My hair feels light and is straight with movement. Love it!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

I cleansed with Fig with 3 pumps of 613

Super Contributor

SAM first cleanse and Fig for the second. I am also a plumber today, the dang shower wouldn't shut off. It is one where you pull it out for on and push it in for off. It had a loose screw that was out by half and inch so i couldn't push it in to shut if off. It would have been easier if I shut off the water. Instead I got dressed, got a screw driver and took off my clothes again and had to have it on cold to get to the screw. My hair feels fine and the shower is working but I really didn't need or want that second ice cold rinse. Saved calling the plumber though!

Occasional Contributor

Dove soap

Honored Contributor

wow Treewind that was an eventful shower.