Shoes & Handbags Offers
172 Members and 12723 Guests Online

WEN

Which wen would be the best for me?

Started 1304705016.01 in WEN | Last reply 1304706594.75 by rachaelb
replies

I have meduim to thick long (alomost half way down my back) hair. It has a little wavy to it. I do color my hair. I used the tea tree cc 2 times so far and like how it has improved my scalp but I feel like my ends are still dry. So i ordered the fig cc in the 32 oz. It hasn't came yet but I hope it will tame my frizzy hair lol. I want to try the lavender cc but Idk if it will be moisturizing enough. I would like the benefit of volume though. Any suggestions one which you think would be the best for me? I would like to just have one and not mix since I'm going to get the gallon. The smell of any doesn't bother me also. Did the fig ever weigh anyones hair down? Whats your hair type like and which cc do you use?

Thanks!!!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Page 1 of 1
4downthesh­ore1304705761.062429 PostsRegistered 7/31/2007PA

You will like the fig & that should help. I use tea tree on my scalp & fig on the midshaft & ends when my hair is dry. I use the styling cream mixed with the volumizing treatment spray for volume & that works for me. My hair is fine & I use the tea tree daily & the fig has never weighed down my hair. I have highlights and that process makes my hair dryer & fig is so great for my hair. I love the smell too..The only formula I'm not crazy about is the lavender. It did not give me any volume & I'm not fond of the lavender scent. I get the best body from tea tree & sweet almond mint mixed together. Or tea tree & pomagranante. I would suggest trying them all before you get a gallon. I'm going to get the tea tree gallon when the anniversary show airs. I use that every day & I don't always mix.Good luck.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Amour Mes ­Bijoux1304705808.1132292 PostsRegistered 12/2/2004Near The Ocean

I just put a lot of Suave condition on my ends when I'm in the shower and when I get out of the shower, I put a little bit of leave in condition on the ends. Any leave in conditioner works good on my ends.

Bling Bling

bruingirl1304706291.386832 PostsRegistered 8/3/2006Los Angeles, CA
On 5/6/2011 rachaelb said:

I have meduim to thick long (alomost half way down my back) hair. It has a little wavy to it. I do color my hair. I used the tea tree cc 2 times so far and like how it has improved my scalp but I feel like my ends are still dry. So i ordered the fig cc in the 32 oz. It hasn't came yet but I hope it will tame my frizzy hair lol. I want to try the lavender cc but Idk if it will be moisturizing enough. I would like the benefit of volume though. Any suggestions one which you think would be the best for me? I would like to just have one and not mix since I'm going to get the gallon. The smell of any doesn't bother me also. Did the fig ever weigh anyones hair down? Whats your hair type like and which cc do you use?

Fig is the most moisturizing formula with TT behind it. Are you applying any as a leave-in? If not, try applying 1-2 pumps to soaking wet hair starting at the ends and working your way up.

bruingirl

Live.....Laugh.....Love

rachaelb1304706473.8795 PostsRegistered 5/6/2011

Thanks I think I might try to get the tea tree cc in the gallon. Today I have lots of body just from that. Hopefully they have easy pay so I can get the fig if i like it in july!

rachaelb1304706571.0895 PostsRegistered 5/6/2011
On 5/6/2011 bruingirl said:

Fig is the most moisturizing formula with TT behind it. Are you applying any as a leave-in? If not, try applying 1-2 pumps to soaking wet hair starting at the ends and working your way up.

bruingirl

Yea I only did I pump so next time I'm going to try 2. I think I might just have to give in and get both in june lol

rachaelb1304706594.7595 PostsRegistered 5/6/2011

Thanks I think I might try to get the tea tree cc in the gallon. Today I have lots of body just from that. Hopefully they have easy pay so I can get the fig if i like it in july!

June*

Page 1 of 1