TSV(R) Preview
45 Members and 12699 Guests Online

Viewpoints

RHNJ PART TWO REUNION- WHAT WOULD YOU ASK???

Started 1283534322.843 in Viewpoints | Last reply 1283538101.8 by lovetheboardwalk
replies

Countdown to Part 2: 3 days!!! What question would you ask any of the women in Part 2?

Page 1 of 1
croemer1283534658.66775688 PostsRegistered 1/29/2009

Teresa replies to rumours of Joe's affair:

Popeater article

Wowza this article was enclosed within the Popeater article, just in case you missed it:

Danielle may have hired detectives to get the scoop on the other wives lives and this is why they are ticked off?

Last edited on 9/3/2010

Last edited on 9/3/2010

"Well Bless Your Pea Pickin' Heart."

speedyindi­sguise1283534993.498733 PostsRegistered 3/30/2009Atlanta, GA

I would ask Teresa if she feels sorry for the people who ended up not getting paid for the things they sold to her or services they provided. I would probe more after getting her "we weren't born with a silver spoon in our mouths. we did it once, we'll do it again" response and have her share the best advice she's gotten. How will she change her role now that this has happened? What would she suggest to other women who know nothing about the finances in their home? I'd want to know how she's going to pay for her kids education and if that has been on her mind at all.

I'm also curious as to the bankruptcy process for her from this point forward. I mean, she is earning money and has lots of prospects. Does she just get to claim bandruptcy, stiff all her creditors and now be able to keep the money she makes -- the only punishment is not having credit for 7 years?? Looking at how she can make money now, I really think she should NOT be able to just declare bankruptcy and move on. She basically gets to zero out 11 million in debt and start fresh with all the money coming in from her 'acting', endorsements, book and other ventures. It doesn't seem fair.

Your BELIEFS don’t make you a better person, your BEHAVIOR does.

shoptilyad­rop11283535135.743389 PostsRegistered 11/15/2007

I would ask Andy why he never asked for an apology from Teresa for shoving him down in the chair and why he laughed and joked about it later.

- Kim

A Closed Mouth Gathers No Foot
~Author Unknown

croemer1283535308.58775688 PostsRegistered 1/29/2009

I would ask Andy why he did not have follow up questions for Teresa and gave her a pass on many of her answers on she and Joe's financial situation.

"Well Bless Your Pea Pickin' Heart."

grandma_2_21283535430.5572284 PostsRegistered 6/5/2005
On 9/3/2010 shoptilyadrop1 said:

I would ask Andy why he never asked for an apology from Teresa for shoving him down in the chair and why he laughed and joked about it later.

I agree! He shouldn't have to ask for one. How many times have you shoved your boss? Disgusting group they are. The other gals thought it was funny too!

Rumor has it that Theresa's SIL is joining the cast and she is furious! Yes, it is the mother of the "nephew" mentioned during the reunion. Theresa and her do NOT get along. Love to hear the back story on that one.

speedyindi­sguise1283537070.1338733 PostsRegistered 3/30/2009Atlanta, GA
On 9/3/2010 grandma_2_2 said:
On 9/3/2010 shoptilyadrop1 said:

I agree! He shouldn't have to ask for one. How many times have you shoved your boss? Disgusting group they are. The other gals thought it was funny too!

Rumor has it that Theresa's SIL is joining the cast and she is furious! Yes, it is the mother of the "nephew" mentioned during the reunion. Theresa and her do NOT get along. Love to hear the back story on that one.

HA! That might be just what Teresa needs! I'm sure the SIL will have plenty to dish on Teresa. I read that Teresa has one brother named Guiseppe and thought he was somewhat estranged from the family. Should be interesting... I hope by the end of the next season Teresa wishes Danielle was back.

Your BELIEFS don’t make you a better person, your BEHAVIOR does.

lovetheboa­rdwalk1283538101.81642 PostsRegistered 10/10/2007

Online it said that Teresa's sil will be the new housewife and that she is ultra rich. They do not get along too well. I am curious why Caroline constantly says that she has nothing against strippers. Jacqueline was born and lived in Las Vegas and online it said she "worked" in the clubs. Perhaps Danielle knows what Jacqueline did before she married Chris since they were friends until Caroline didn't want anyone in her family to be friends with Danielle. Teresa's mouth is disgusting and why would she begin a tirade on tv? Dina has integrity and left the show. Her Project Ladybug is very successful and she works very hard for this project and also doesn't want her daughter Lexi to be filmed.

Page 1 of 1