Honored Contributor

real housewives of beverly hills......REUNION shows, SEASON 5.....with "news", spoilers, and gossip

hi ladies! real housewives of beverly hills is coming to a close for season 5. there will be not one, not two, but THREE reunion episodes. according to andy the rhobh reunion was more "ratchet" than the rhoa reunion that was filmed last week. who is ready for the CRAZY? i think the saddest part is that two sisters are really not speaking, but it doesnt ALL have to do with what happened during the season. i also think that the dog bite created a huge strain. yolanda was unable to stay for the entire filming because of her illness. on the couch.....the blondes versus the brunettes.

last weeks season finale had 1.88 million viewers.

/></p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p><em>The gripping three-part reunion begins with <a rel=Yolanda revealing the difficulties she faces relapsing with Lyme disease. Although she does leave the couch early, Yolanda stays long enough to defend her daughter from Brandi’s “alcoholic” comment and attempts to create some peace within the group. Kim declares she has more “pride” than Lisa Rinna in the roles she chooses and Brandi and Lisa Vanderpump getting into an argument that suggests little future for their onetime friendship.

AIRED: Mar 31 9/8c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills......REUNION shows, SEASON 5.....with "news", spoilers, and gossip

My word!!!! How much ""work"" has Brandi had done??? I only caught parts of the whole season....she needs AA!

Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills......REUNION shows, SEASON 5.....with "news", spoilers, and gossip

kim is really taking some shots at lisa rinna!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

LOL, play along.....here is your rhobh bingo card for the reunion shows!

Embedded image permalink

Honored Contributor

On 3/31/2015 sunshine45 said:

LOL, play along.....here is your rhobh bingo card for the reunion shows!

Embedded image permalink

Lol! Funny!

Honored Contributor

brandi has such a disgusting mouth.....i cannot believe she called kyle the C word.....and thanks andy for pointing that out!

Respected Contributor

Why doesn't Andy just tell Brandi to shut it already. She has crossed the line so much and even went after him. Wow.

Trusted Contributor

Usually the first segment of a reunion is kind of boring. Not so tonight - they are already going after each other. I felt badly for Yolanda.

Respected Contributor

Brandi is like the abusive husband who slams you and then says he sorry. How many times can you apologize? Zero. She had better not be back next season.

Respected Contributor

Brandi has usual takes no real ownership of her disgusting behavior.

It is sad that Yolanda is suffering with Lyme disease so seriously.