Honored Contributor

the real housewives of atlanta....3/29/15......with "news", spoilers, gossip

hi ladies.....happy sunday! we were out tonight celebrating my youngest childs 18th birthday and got in just a little while ago! LOL, i am now officially feeling old! hope everyone is doing well and had a good weekend. tonight the real housewives of atlanta was on and i have not seen it yet.....has anyone had a chance to watch? i will watch it at midnight after watch what happens live and fashion queens OR catch it another evening. tonight regina king and ru paul are on watch what happens live.

RHOA had a rating of 3.23 million viewers. the atlanta ladies are going on vacation starting on tonights episode!

SEASON 7, EPISODE 19

"Drama Detox"

/></p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p><em>The women travel to the Philippines. Everyone is in attendance except <a rel=NeNe, who has chosen to work on her upcoming role for Broadway. Phaedra opens up to Claudia. For once, there seems to be peace and positivity throughout the group...that is, until dinner time.

AIRED: Mar 29 8/7c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

Re: the real housewives of atlanta....3/29/15......with "news", spoilers, gossip

If Phaedra is supposed to be such a Christian, then forgiving and moving on with the other ladies she has issues with shouldn't be a problem for her.

I think they did fine without NeNe. I used to like her the best, but that was before she got too big for her britches and became one unreasonable so and so.

About getting through a trip without drama, well we'll just have to wait and see.

Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of atlanta....3/29/15......with "news", spoilers, gossip

RHOA gossip regarding the reunion filming.....via tamara tattles.

http://tamaratattles.com/2015/03/28/exclusive-tamara-tattles-tea-on-the-rhoa-reunion-2015-everyone-g...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Kenya still bugs me. She's very suspect.

Kandi falling asleep while being filmed doing yoga was so funny -- and snoring. lol!

It looks like next week Phaedra and Kenya have a heart to heart. I think Apollo was attracted to Kenya and that really got under Phaedra's skin. I hope if Kenya and Phaedra do get along it's long lasting.

Otherwise I thought it was a boring episode. I think the director of Cinderella was trying to communicate to NeNe that she really needs to learn her lines as they are. No ad-libbing.

Esteemed Contributor

The vibe really is different w/out NayNay. Even though there are differences, it doesn't escalate to screaming & shouting (for very long, anyway). I'm really enjoying this trip episode and look forward to next week.

I took Yoga for a little over two years until my instructor had her second child. I really miss it and should look for another class. I think Kandi fell asleep during the Corpse pose which is typically done at the very end and, believe me, at my first couple of Yoga classes, I also fell asleep. Our instructor left us in Corpse for about 5 minutes.

I thought it hilarious that NayNay was trying to change the wording and dynamics of the script....like she is the screenwriter or something. SMH!!!!

OK, I missed the whole Kandi/Fakedra conversation as I had gotten up for a few minutes to get some things done but what was with Kandi's hideous outfit. I don't mind some camouflage but that was U.G.L.Y.!!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Super Contributor

thank goodness we will not have to deal with ""roger bob"" anymore!!!! they fired demetria last week!!

Honored Contributor

On 3/30/2015 shesallthat said:

thank goodness we will not have to deal with ""roger bob"" anymore!!!! they fired demetria last week!!

not quite sure what happened to demetria.....she was set to be one of the new housewives and for some reason she was demoted to a ""friend of the housewives.""

Esteemed Contributor

OMG, LOL @ Phaedra's coffee comment..........{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

I just read a thread that stated that NeNe and Kim will have their own show together. The way NeNe's role has been going, I thought she would be leaving this show, and I see now the reason. As I said in that thread, have to give NeNe credit for keeping her career going, only in America!

Honored Contributor

On 3/30/2015 mousiegirl said:

I just read a thread that stated that NeNe and Kim will have their own show together. The way NeNe's role has been going, I thought she would be leaving this show, and I see now the reason. As I said in that thread, have to give NeNe credit for keeping her career going, only in America!

i am hoping that maybe they see that nene and naynay are not a good fit for the group anymore. she really didnt add anything to the season. i actually liked her "i dream of nene" show better than her in the rhoa.