Valued Contributor

Honored Contributor

Re: Disregard, problem solved

So glad to know the kitty is safe, Hooray!

Valued Contributor

Deep,

The kittencam community is something really special. In less than an hour after the call for help went out they had what they needed, including one that is willing to fly to LV to claim and return the cat. Hopefully everything will fall into place. I have no idea how long the shelter will keep an animal.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I am in WA state and am familiar with "Mr. Rippers". He and his wife both are very special people, as is Ripley! I've been a kitten cam fan for a few years since The Spice Kittens and many of us support Purrfect Pals.

Just checked PP FB page and don't see an update.

Valued Contributor

Love my grandkids,

Purrfect Pals is attempting to get the shelter to work with them and not euthanize or adopt out the cat until arrangements can be made. Last I heard Mr. Ripley cannot go for about a week.

I emailed PP about an organization that is trying to get no kill status but was recently turned down by the commission. I suggested that someone in the organization might be able to rescue the cat and keep it until transportation to WA can be arranged. Keeping paws crossed that things work out.

Valued Contributor

According to chat: Local rescues in LV are contacting PP to help

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the update, wonderful news!

Valued Contributor

Latest from PP regarding the kitty:

UPDATE: Thank you SO MUCH for all of your offers to help us get our Vegas kitty back to Seattle! We have been overwhelmed and humbled by all of your generosity. We are waiting to hear back from the Las Vegas shelter with more information and will follow up with everyone who offered to help with transport very soon.

Honored Contributor

Just check PP page, no updates yet. Dang.

Valued Contributor

I've been checking the FB pages and websites but haven't seen anything. Even chat is quiet. Guess for right now no news is good news. I'm sure PP or FDJ will post when there is something concrete to report. In the meantime, as my dad used to say, hurry up and wait.