Respected Contributor

I think the powers that be sit around and think of ways to make us watch less.

The latest is to keep calling the TSV----"The find of the day".

Think I may have to not love it and leave it.

Respected Contributor
On 3/27/2015 hennypenny said:

I think the powers that be sit around and think of ways to make us watch less.

Whatever they're coming up with to do it, it seems to be working on me.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Trusted Contributor

At least I haven't heard as much of the ""when it's gone it's gone"" phrase that used to be a host favorite for an item that was being retired or not reordered.

Super Contributor

Well then they should call it the FOTD...and I think I just did.

Respected Contributor

My favorite QVC mantra used to be a favorite of Pat James DeM, a host I really like.

She would always say, "Buy as many as you like," even if the TSV was an uber expensive diamond necklace or a patio dining set.

Honored Contributor
On 3/28/2015 Burnsite said:

My favorite QVC mantra used to be a favorite of Pat James DeM, a host I really like.

She would always say, "Buy as many as you like," even if the TSV was an uber expensive diamond necklace or a patio dining set.

I still hear her say it and always wonder why. Was there ever a time when QVC limited the amount a customer could purchase? I've never heard of such a limitation.

Super Contributor

I'm sure she put an "um" before it, in the middle of it and at the end of it too.

Trusted Contributor
On 3/28/2015 SnowPink said:

I'm sure she put an "um" before it, in the middle of it and at the end of it too.

and a few "as well"

Esteemed Contributor

I ""find"" the ""find of the day"" a little weird... I noticed that last night when they introduced the TSV. I ""found"" that I would not buy this ""find of the day""!

Respected Contributor

Well, this is a devastating development! I don't think I can face the rest of my day knowing that QVC is using such an awful phrase! Guess I'll have to go back to bed and pull the covers over my head.

{#emotions_dlg.devil2}