Honored Contributor

anyone have trouble logging on to QCard?

I was hoping someone might be able to share if this has happened to them the last 2 months. I have accessed my QCard account online for 10 years. Lately I click , pay online, then put my user name as always, then password. Then it takes me to a page that wants my entire QCard number, last 4 numbers , and it wants me to put in a new Qcard account. I have done this 3 times the last 2 months. I am running out of passwords. Once I am in, I can pay my account and such, no problem.

As soon as I log out of the synchrony bank, I cannot get back in without repeating the whole registering process again.

The system seems to remember all of my last 4 passwords, because it will not allow me to use any of them. I am 68 for God's Sake, I cannot keep making up and remembering new passwords!!{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.blushing}

I have called customer service. They do NOT know what is going on, nor can they assist. All they can do is send a report to QVC management who then contacts Synchrony bank, and wait to see if they contact me. So far, no they haven't.

Any thoughts? Am I singled out?{#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Shoe

Esteemed Contributor

Re: anyone have trouble logging on to QCard?

Aww shoekitty, I'm sorry. I haven't had that trouble here, but I have had it in the past. I hear you about the passwords.

Is there a number on the Synchrony site for technical assistance? Maybe a live chat button? Even a general customer service number might help you faster than Q can. Good luck Smiley Happy

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

I'm not sure I can help - I tried to log on recently and no matter what password I used, could not do it. So maybe I was having the same issue and didn't know. I hate that you can't reset password by email - need to find my account number, which luckily I still get paper statements to find it!
Honored Contributor

On 3/26/2015 Alter Ego said: I'm not sure I can help - I tried to log on recently and no matter what password I used, could not do it. So maybe I was having the same issue and didn't know. I hate that you can't reset password by email - need to find my account number, which luckily I still get paper statements to find it!

If you try it let me know! The lady at the Q CS said she hasn't had any reports of similar problems lately, but maybe no one has complained....yet? I know what you mean, the first time this happened I was so paranoid about putting entire number online, with last 4 of social. Yikes! I do NOT like to do that, as I told CS. We had Identity theft last year, and I am a stickler.

I don't know about everyone else, but I was grateful I could even had a paper statement with ENTIRE account number. I have been with Q over 25 years. I do not even have a hard copy QVC CC card. I just order stuff....and they send it to me> LOL{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} The first time I was asked to put the entire CC number, I had to sign out and look for a long time .

Honored Contributor

On 3/26/2015 betteb said:

Aww shoekitty, I'm sorry. I haven't had that trouble here, but I have had it in the past. I hear you about the passwords.

Is there a number on the Synchrony site for technical assistance? Maybe a live chat button? Even a general customer service number might help you faster than Q can. Good luck Smiley Happy

I didn't see one when I was there today. I asked CS at QVC if they one, and they said no. Now if I want to go back into the site, I have to register AGAIN!

Thanks

Respected Contributor

It happened to me about a month ago and then said I wasn't me and I had to input the full account number. Like you, I don't have anything on hand that has that number on it. They send a credit card, but you don't need to actually use it and I was having work done in my house and had everything packed away, couldn't even get to it. Called CS and they sent me a replacement card.

Anyway, once I got that replacement card, I was able to get it all reset and it hasn't bugged me since. Fingers crossed.

Honored Contributor

On 3/26/2015 Buck-i-Nana said:

It happened to me about a month ago and then said I wasn't me and I had to input the full account number. Like you, I don't have anything on hand that has that number on it. They send a credit card, but you don't need to actually use it and I was having work done in my house and had everything packed away, couldn't even get to it. Called CS and they sent me a replacement card.

Anyway, once I got that replacement card, I was able to get it all reset and it hasn't bugged me since. Fingers crossed.

Buck

You are having no problem getting into your account since you reset your account? The Q sent me a card too. I think my original Qcard was a little piece of cardboard. It is just I have to redo all the info, every time I want to get into Qcard. Grrrr! I do not have problem with anyone else at all!.

Esteemed Contributor

n/m

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

On 3/26/2015 shoekitty said:
On 3/26/2015 Buck-i-Nana said:

Buck

You are having no problem getting into your account since you reset your account? The Q sent me a card too. I think my original Qcard was a little piece of cardboard. It is just I have to redo all the info, every time I want to get into Qcard. Grrrr! I do not have problem with anyone else at all!.

No, once I reset all the info I haven't had to do it since.

It sounds like maybe something isn't being captured right, so it is forcing you to re-enter every time.

I'm not home, so can't pull out my card to check and see if there is a number for synchrony on the card itself? Maybe on your statement somewhere is a number for them? I'd try and find a way to get hold of synchrony direct even if it meant calling the number you might have from a different synchrony managed account?