Trusted Contributor

Nashville - anyone watching tonight?

I enjoy the show and the singers are showing tonight just how talented they are in their own rights. Some of them mentioned that the show has given them opportunities they might otherwise not have had. I hope none of them leave the show to pursue a career on their own!
Honored Contributor

Re: Nashville - anyone watching tonight?

hi lizzie.....i have been watching since day 1. i enjoy the storylines and the characters. i dont like though that they show a few episodes then take a break for a couple of weeks. it is difficult to keep up with the schedule. if i do miss the show i catch it on on demand. hope it will be around for another season!

i am not even a big fan of country music, but i really do enjoy the music from this show. i have even bought a few of the CDs.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I don't think any are good enough to have a singing career of their own. I do like Scarlett & Hayden though.

Trusted Contributor

NO. I'm so very tired of these short ""seasons"" and all the breaks they take from the stories.
Honored Contributor

I think Scarlett could definitely have a career in Music, she has a beautiful voice!!!!!

Super Contributor

I had the show on last night, but didn't watch intently. I have watched the show from the first episode and really enjoy it. However, I am not a country music fan!

Honored Contributor

Funny that Scarlet is Australian and Gunnar is British, they hide their ccents well on the show. I just heard the cast of Nashville is performing in concert in the DC area on May 3.

Honored Contributor

I'm not a country music fan either, but these people are not the typical twangy, one note, the dog ate my boots kind of country music. I think they all could be and are great singers and musicians.

Valued Contributor

Does anyone know why ""Rayna"" was not on the show. Is it because she really can't sing I was just wondering about that.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/27/2015 nafecar said:

Does anyone know why ""Rayna"" was not on the show. Is it because she really can't sing I was just wondering about that.

I was wondering the same thing.