Honored Contributor

He's the replacement for late night's Craig Ferguson. I fell asleep and missed his debut.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone catch James Corden?

I liked the show.
Honored Contributor

On 3/24/2015 spud188 said: I liked the show.

GoodSmiley Happy. Who did he have on?

Honored Contributor

Hi Tansy - I DVR'd it - I'll watch it later today. Last night the guests were Tom Hanks & Mila Kunis. Tomorrow night - Will Ferrell and Kevin Hart. That one should be really good.

Honored Contributor

I fell asleep in the very beginning so I missed it also.

Honored Contributor

I thought he was very talented as far as a performer is concerned. His effectiveness as an interviewer will appear after a few more shows.

Respected Contributor

I watched but I am still out to lunch on this one. I thought Mila was kind of boring and Tom Hanks was jumping in to sort of save that part. I did enjoy the skit with Tom and James showing all his old movies especially when James was wearing the blonde wig.

I guess Mila and Ashton are married now even though she was coy about it. She never confirmed or denied.

Valued Contributor

I hope he does well here. He's charming in 2 Matt Smith Doctor Who episodes as Craig, awkward flat mate in the first one. And so likable as Alfie's dad (referred to as "Not Mum," by his infant son).

Esteemed Contributor

I watched the very beginning when he was being "groomed" for the show. They had Jay Leno and Arnold Schwarzeneggar and Meryl Streep, etc..... It was hysterical. At the very end of the skit, Jay says "hehe, in 3 months, this show will be mine"...... It was very well done. I didn't watch the rest of it but did see when Tom Hanks and Mila Kunis came out and sat on the couch. Tom said this is something he was having to get used to. Sitting on the opposite side of the host and a few other things.

I don't know if I'll like this show but I'll give it a try......

Respected Contributor

I just watched and thought it was good. I hope we see more of jay Leno