Super Contributor

I just got in and did just see Kim and Robert dance.

Anyone watching tonight?

“There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.” Author Unknown
Honored Contributor
I'm watching for a while. I have a family conference call in about half an hour, though , so I might drop off for a while. Robert was pretty good. He could smile less, I think.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Super Contributor

He was good. I thought they both smiled a lot...wonder if those rumors are true.

“There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.” Author Unknown
Honored Contributor
On 3/23/2015 Charming1 said:

He was good. I thought they both smiled a lot...wonder if those rumors are true.

I doubt it....too quick. He might have promised her the car if they win, though, because he knows that's highly unlikely.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Super Contributor

Peta and Sam were good this week.

Honored Contributor
Where is everybody? The show isn't that bad, lol.
Honored Contributor
Looks like it's a 7 kind of night.
Super Contributor
On 3/23/2015 Mmsfoxxie said: Where is everybody? The show isn't that bad, lol.

LOL

Trusted Contributor
I'm watching. Looking forward to Val and Rumer. The model with Keo should know to stay off social media, for heavens sakes! I'm sure there were nasty things said about everyone on the show. She seems very immature.
Super Contributor

I was surprised they commented about social media and then Erin made her comments.