Esteemed Contributor

Dolce and Gabbana vs. Elton John

Who will emerge triumphant? It's a battle royal.

May the best man win! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/dolce-gabbana-hit-back-elton-5341831?ICID=FB_mirror_main

** This thread has been closed for further commenting **

Super Contributor

Re: Dolce and Gabbana vs. Elton John

Well, speaking for myself, I wouldn't have bought their stuff before anyway, and most definitely won't now. So nothing has changed for me. Good for Elton, though. I'm glad he spoke out against the bigotry.

Esteemed Contributor

Aren't they gay? And still in jail for tax evasion? I think Elton John is an arrogant jerk but I am on his side on this one.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Trusted Contributor

Yes they are gay. And no, they are not in jail for tax evasion.

Elton has his moments, but he has a very huge heart and does wonderful work for his and other's AIDS charities.

I don't blame them one bit for boycotting Dolce and Gabbana. I think they will lose many of their wealthy customers and associates over this article.

Respected Contributor

I'm not reading it.....I love Light Blue too much and not giving it up. I would also hate to think who many lives would be affected by a boycott. I'm sure there are many people who depend on them for a paycheck and providing for their families.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Respected Contributor

too late............just bought a pair of Dolce and Gabbana glasses......................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Respected Contributor

On 3/15/2015 RedHeadedWench said:

Yes they are gay. And no, they are not in jail for tax evasion.

Elton has his moments, but he has a very huge heart and does wonderful work for his and other's AIDS charities.

I don't blame them one bit for boycotting Dolce and Gabbana. I think they will lose many of their wealthy customers and associates over this article.

Theyve been sentenced to one year in jail, but they are appealing. They owe back taxes to the Italian government.
Honored Contributor

my facebook feed is blowing up with this story......and from the comments and posts i am seeing now it is overwhelmingly in support of eltons stance. i was watching watch what happens lie and andy cohen was also upset by what they said.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Good for Elton John and his husband. I am on their side.
Super Contributor

Yikes, I just ordered some Light Blue the other dy. Haven't even gotten it yet.