Respected Contributor

Your Weather and Where are You Located? (you don't need to be specific)

Ugggggg......this has been the worst winter and I'll be glad when it's over.

We got 7 more inches today on Long Island, and I think it's supposed to snow again til 11p.

I just saw on the news, that other states are having weather that is even worse than ours.....KY had a highway shutdown with motorists stranded for over 13 hours.

What's going on in your neck of the woods?

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

Re: Your Weather and Where are You Located? (you don't need to be specific)

We have over the expected normal amount of snow here according to CBS weather. Normally we have about 25" over the season and we have had at least 3' so far!

But if we were to compare this winter to last winter, I think last winter by us was worse with more snow and this winter had less snow but more days of frigid (below 20 degrees temps).

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

This time yesterday it was about 80 degrees, it is in the 30's now, no snow here, but we will all probably be sick!

Honored Contributor

Shielding head...a very pleasant 71 degrees, sunny blue skies, near Phoenix.
Valued Contributor

I love where I live, it's warm today, that's all you need to know. LOL{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Honored Contributor

We've had a pretty typical winter with a little more snow than usual with 9 1/2"" over several days last week. It's long gone now. All we got from the storm bashing the NE is wind and cold. It's supposed to be near 70 middle of next week.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I walked on the beach in short pants and a light jacket today in the Myrtle Beach area.

Getting cold now with a high of 39 tomorrow but in the 60's next week

Don't worry, be Happy!
Valued Contributor

Hi Lotus! North Central PA stopping by. We only had a dusting of snow last night, and about two inches earlier in the week from another storm. Last winter was worse temperature wise with many zero or below days, but snow amounts I think were pretty much the same.

One big difference we've seen this winter was having no warm days in between storms to help melt the snow as in other years. It just keeps piling up. There are several spots that the snow is so high from being plowed, that you have to pull up much farther than usual to be able to see to pull out with your car. Not particularly safe..... I cannot say it enough times how glad I will be to see spring finally arrive. pinky

Esteemed Contributor

I am in Northeast PA about 35 miles north of Scranton no snow today but it's freezing and to be 0 again in the morning. Some ice melted enough a couple of days ago and dripped on the ground at the foot of the porch steps. I almost broke my dumb neck going to the car. A cane and ice are not a good mix. I just want to see my daffodils and lilacs blooming.

Respected Contributor

today it is a warm spring day............blue skies....................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo