Honored Contributor

Are Ferguson topics being poofed?

If so, I will not bother.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

Re: Are Ferguson topics being poofed?

Pretty good chance of it.

Honored Contributor

Yes...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

It's a subject that never lasts long. Go ahead and say what you want to, FordSmiley Happy
Valued Contributor

There is still one Ferguson thread that is active.

http://community.qvc.com/forums/viewpoints/topic/495843/ferguson-report.aspx

Esteemed Contributor

Not a good idea to re-live this topic. One post on the earlier thread today was one of the most offensive I've seen here ... and I've seen a lot.

Edit: I see that post has been deleted. I responded that it was reprehensible ... apparently Webbie agreed with me.

Honored Contributor

On 3/5/2015 tansy said: It's a subject that never lasts long. Go ahead and say what you want to, FordSmiley Happy

Nah . . . not worth it, it's nothing that hasn't been said before, Tansy. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

There's an open thread on the report right here in Viewpoints. I may pop in there, have to read it first.

Formerly Ford1224
Honored Contributor

On 3/5/2015 SoX said:

Not a good idea to re-live this topic. One post on the earlier thread today was one of the most offensive I've seen here ... and I've seen a lot.

Edit: I see that post has been deleted. I responded that it was reprehensible ... apparently Webbie agreed with me.

I know which one you are referring to.

I actually went to the St. Louis Dispatch and read their comments section. It's tied to FB, so everyone is clearly named - no hiding behind nics.

The comments have left me SMH...it's been 50 years since Selma and the church bombing...it may as well have been yesterday to some people!

Super Contributor

It's not exactly reliving the original Ferguson issues, it a new da mning report on the whole culture of the Ferguson Police Dept. Now it's time to look at police departments around the country. That includes my city as well. It's a work in progress right now due to a federal investigation where I am.