Trusted Contributor

I see several different brands there, and I'm just wondering if any of them are worth purchasing. Has anyone purchased sheets from Big Lots?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Sheet sets from Big Lots?

There are a few brand names sold there, such as Aprima, Hotel Luxury, and Dan River. I have tried doing google searches for reviews on these brands, and I can't find anything.

Honored Contributor

I would have to avoid linens sold at Big Lots. It's hard to find good ones at better retailers.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I haven't bought sheet sets at Big Lots but if you read the fabric content and the thread count is listed you can make a reasonable decision. I've gotten some nice sheet sets at TJ Max, sometimes they have Ralph Lauren sets.

Trusted Contributor

I found some very nice sheets on the clearance table at Macy's. I used a coupon and got a excellent price.
Trusted Contributor

I haven't bought any there, but I agree with what occasional rain said in her post-that I would look at the materials listed in the thread blend, and would also check out the thread count to see what it is.

The higher the thread count goes, the quality should be better. Smile

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not particular about my sheets and/or where they're purchased from. As long as the thread count suits you and you like the pattern/color, I certainly wouldn't hesitate to buy them there.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown