Honored Contributor

the real housewives of beverly hills......3/3/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

hi ladies.....tuesday night and time for the real housewives of beverly hills! tonight they are abroad in amsterdam and something big is going down! of course we all know how the ladies act when they are out of the country. cant wait to see some of the sights of amsterdam! is anyone going to be around watching tonight? tonights episode is beginning at 9pm et. also on tonight are newlyweds the first year AND a newlyweds the first year, where are they now (an update on couples from season 1). people from the newlyweds show are going to be on watch what happens live tonight.

last weeks episode had 1.60 million viewers.

SEASON 5, EPISODE 16

"Amster-dayum!"

/></p> <p> </p> <p><em>In Amsterdam, tensions continue to run high between <a rel=Kim and Lisa Rinna, culminating in a shocking and explosive dinner that leaves Kyle fleeing the scene. Several of the ladies enjoy the local “space cakes,” but the fun sours when Brandi unexpectedly explodes at Kyle.

AIRED: Mar 3 9/8c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills......3/3/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

okay kim is soooooooooooooo out of control!!!!!!

i am almost glad that kyle is not caving and trying to defend whatever kim is doing at this point.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills......3/3/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

Holy ka-rap!!! Kim!

What does have on Harry?

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

i dont know lotus......i am waiting to hear!

Honored Contributor

i dont know why kim keeps saying lisa r is lying about her......all she said was she was concerned about her behavior......and you could easily see something was ""off"" with kim.

Respected Contributor

On 3/3/2015 sunshine45 said:

i dont know why kim keeps saying lisa r is lying about her......all she said was she was concerned about her behavior......and you could easily see something was ""off"" with kim.

She is out of control....something is going on with her.

She is saying that Lisa is lying because Lisa thinks she's still using.....and she probably is.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

Kim only does her stirring when there's an audience, she still using, it's a classic deflection technique.

Respected Contributor

On 3/3/2015 SydneyH said:

Kim only does her stirring when there's an audience, she still using, it's a classic deflection technique.

Totally

Honored Contributor

As I ran out the door you can see me throwing my microphone off <s>#</s>RHOBH It was just too much!

Honored Contributor

Honestly Lo, did you catch her antics on the plane last week? She could have had a chat with Lisa before the flight. I'm wondering if somebody is revving her up on the side.